Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North
US$ 81
US$ 66
US$ 54
QualityInn
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
US$ 65
Orbitz.com
Savannah Inn(Port Wentworth)
US$ 63
US$ 72
Agoda.com
1,012 results
All reviewspet friendly hoteleasy accessbreakfast was excellentroom was cleanbreakfast staffcookiesstopping pointgreat place to stayvery nice hotelroad tripreturn tripcomplimentary breakfastfirst floorwe've stayedlong drivestaff was friendlyfront desk staff
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We spent three nights at this hotel. On the second night, we had a leak in the ceiling and we reported it to the front desk. We were told it would be checked out by the manager and we would have some money taken off our bill. The next morning we were told the leak would be fixed while we were out. When we returned, our room had not even been cleaned-- dirty towels remained on the floor and trash cans were never emptied, not to mention the mold in the bathroom I reported was never cleaned. That night, the ceiling began leaking again and the manager was called, once again.The young lady at the front desk apologized and said we would not have to pay for that night's stay. The next morning when we checked out we did have to pay for the entire stay, but we were told the last night would be refunded to us when the manager came on duty, but no discount for the previous night was given. We were told the manager would call us to follow up when she arrived; however, no phone call ever came. Hampton has a 100% guarantee, but we were not 100% satisfied. In all fairness, we were indeed refunded for the third night of our stay, and when we finally called the manager who was supposed to call us, she said she would give us some additional Hilton Honors points which have not yet been credited.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Wanted to personally respond to the comments you sent in regarding your last stay here at the Hampton Inn Savannah North. I will love for you to give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext. 501, so I can properly handle this with you. Hope that you will indeed give us another opportunity when you come to the Savannah area. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I travel between Florida and North Carolina twice a year and break my drive by staying at the Hampton Inn Savannah I-95 North whenever I can. The location is convenient to the freeway and the staff is always friendly and accommodating to my needs no matter what time I arrive. I always look forward to the complimentary breakfast as Sonia keeps the area very clean and promptly restocks the items when needed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for letting everyone here at TripAdvisor know what a great experience you had at our property. We are thrilled that we were able to provide such a welcome respite on your journey. Sounds like you were able to enjoy some of our many amenities and meet the wonderful ladies in the breakfast area Mrs. Sonia she’s great and love doing what she do. Hopefully next time you get to meet Mrs. Flora she’s great also….. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit! Have a great day Nya Graves AGM!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and no complaints except for we got a handicap accessible room and it really was not handicapped accessible. The bed was so high I had to go out and get our little step stool from the van for my mother to be able to get into her bed. Hotel was very nice have no complaints except for we got a handicap accessible room and it really was not handicap accessible. The bed was so high I had to go out and get our little step stool from the van for my mother to be able to get into her bed. The beds were comfortable. Everything was good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Wanted to personally respond to the comments you sent in regarding your last stay here at the Hampton Inn Savannah North. Our handicap rooms are king beds and they are really low to the floor for wheelchair accessible. I will love for you to give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext. 501, so I can properly handle this with you. Hope that you will indeed give us another opportunity when you come to the Savannah area. Again, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay, and if there is anything further that I can do for you and your family in the future, please feel free to give me a call, Nya Graves AGM. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I was on the last leg of a long road trip traveling back to Florida. I saw that there were two Hampton Inns on either side of I-95. I chose the one whose room rate was about $60 less than the other. I wasn't hesitant because I know that all Hampton Inn properties, even though this one wasn't as new as the others was still worth the stay. Friendly staff, and very nice rooms. It was a pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are flattered that you thought our hotel worthy of such a favorable review! We are thrilled that you found our hotel both clean and comfortable, and we eagerly await your next stay. We are a very popular "half'-way" point for folks travelling to and from North Carolina, and we would encourage everyone to give us a shot if they need to break up their travels to the Sunshine State. We actually 20 years old but we take pride of keeping everything up and in well condition at the Hampton Inn Savannah North. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend. The staff was friendly and accomadating. Good local restaurant, Sweet Tea Grill, was recommended. After a long trip we enjoyed a comfortable room, breakfast with hot sticky buns.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We are thrilled that you found our hotel both clean and comfortable and breakfast with our homemade Sticky Buns!!! We are eagerly await your next stay. Sweet Tea grill is a Really good restaurant....We are a very popular "half'-way" point for folks travelling to and from North, and we would encourage everyone to give us a shot if they need to break up their travels to the Sunshine State. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit!