1,067 results
All reviews pet friendly hotel easy access room was clean breakfast staff cookies stopping point great place to stay very nice hotel return trip road trip complimentary breakfast fitness center first floor front desk staff we've stayed staff was friendly would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Lots of places to eat. Hotel always had good coffee as well as lemonade and ice tea. Pool was very clean. Evening staff wonderful. Early morning staff not as nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling I will use this hotel going home from Florida

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nyliram G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

We are thrilled that you found our hotel both clean and comfortable, and we eagerly await your next stay. We are a very popular "half'-way" point for folks travelling to and from North, and we would encourage everyone to give us a shot if they need to break up their travels to the Sunshine State. I will like for you to give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext 501: Nyliram Graves, AGM. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2016

This is a very nice dog friendly hotel off 95. I stay during trips to Fl. Alway clean. Never have been disappointed in anything. Great location. Near Savannah for dinner. Easy on and off interstate. Staff very nice

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us; we hope that you enjoyed your getaway! We pride ourselves on being the cleanest pet-friendly hotel on I-95, so bring your four-legged friends whenever you stay with us. Let us know if you have any special requests on your next visit, and we will do everything we can to make sure that they are accommodated. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you Nyliram Graves-AGM

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Not normally one to complain, but this was a horrible hotel to stay in. We asked for an extra pillow, was given one that smelled like dirty feet. Second shower head in bathroom didn't work. You can't put the air above 65 or you get a burning smell. The room smelled musty. Housekeeping pounded on our door in spite of the do not disturb sign. When brought up to staff they could have cared less. This is the last time we'll ever stay in a Hampton Inn.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Wanted to personally respond to the comments you sent in regarding your last stay here at the Hampton Inn Savannah North. We obviously did not show you our true level of service, and I wanted to personally apologize for that. The issues you explained to me are not our normal level of service. I will love for you to give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext. 501, so I can properly handle this with you. Hope that you will indeed give us another opportunity when you come to the Savannah area. If there is anything further that I can do for you and your family in the future, please feel free to give me a call, Nya Graves AGM. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Nice stay. Good service. Friendly staff. The woman in breakfast area, Sonia was very hard working and efficient and very pleasant. I remember her from last year. Been at hotel for 20 years. Good worker. I think that was her name.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Savannah North, I’m so happy that you enjoying the breakfast and your hotel stay. Mrs. Sonia is a Doll, Love the fact she treat all of the guests’ like family. She’s a very special “GEM” to this hotel. We strive our best to make sure every guests’ have a delightful stay with us. If any of your upcoming travel brings you back or through this area, please feel free to give me, Nyliram Graves AGM a call at (912) 966-2000 ext.501. Thank you and take care!!!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We spent the night here on our return from Myrtle Beach. The room was very nice and clean with very comfortable beds. Breakfast in the morning was very challenging because there was a busload of 7th grade children on an overnight outing and the breakfast area was jammed making it difficult to get to the food area. Found the regular coffee empty so we drank the "robust" coffee. This hotel is not suited to this kind of cliental group because there is no meeting room. I also expect to have some difficulty with overbilling.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Wanted to personally respond to the comments you sent in regarding your last stay here at the Hampton Inn Savannah North. I’m so thrilled that you and your family enjoyed the clean room and bed. I apologized about the breakfast area being too packed; we are working on handling bus group’s breakfast better. The issues you explained to me are not our normal level of service. I will love for you to give me a call at (912) 966-2000 ext. 501, so I can properly handle this with you. Hope that you will indeed give us another opportunity when you come to the Savannah area. If there is anything further that I can do for you and your family in the future, please feel free to give me a call, Nya Graves AGM. Thanks again and have a great day!