All reviews stayed here room was clean staying downtown pancake maker easy access to the interstate staff was friendly and helpful location is great night's rest queen room bathroom sink not hesitate to stay here again each morning young lady the breakfast area breakfast buffet sweet tea grille outdoor pool
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

We had a reservation at the Comfort Inn which had a mid/ high trip advisor rating and there was black mold growing in both rooms they showed us . We obviously could not stay there . We went over to the Holiday Inn Express and explained out plight because now we had nowhere to stay and no reservation . They were awesome! Even tho the young strawberry blond at the counter had some trouble with a couple of the guests , she was kind, accommodating, She matched the price pretty close to what we had . The room was spotless, beds comfortable , nice pillows, firm and soft, good breakfast with a cheerful employee down there. What a very nice place . The only trouble we had was that every time we went to our room the key wouldn't work. Not a big deal . But the cleanliness and their willingness to work and accommodate us was a very pleasant experience . THIS is the hotel that need the 41/2 - 5 bubble! Thank you!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Kris H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

I am pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with a reservation after you experienced a problem with your previously booked hotel. I apologize that you had an issue with your key cards. I hope that if you are in the area again, we can be of service.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We originally had a reservation at the Comfort Suites 115 Travlers way Just down the road, after about a 15 hour travel day we got to the comfort suits and all the rooms had mold we canceled the reservations and were stuck with no hotel under 200 over labor day weekend went down the road to Holiday inn, the young blonde at the counter was VERY nice and accommodating we explained our situation to her and although she couldn't match the price i head where we were she dropped the rate $30 a night room was clean she was helpfully polite friendly understanding. after our first night we didnt see Her again but the next woman at the counter was equally kind. we had a last min change in place and were not able to return to Atlanta when we planned cause our lodging that night fell through, i asked even though it was a Labor day weekend Sat night i was last min requesting if she could give me our current rate. the Going rate was $130, she gave it to me for $89. its a little older, not the Nicest pool area but its clean, and the staff is polite, i would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Kris H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

I am pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with lodging on your trip after your experience at another property. Our goal is to provide excellent service and a clean and comfortable facility. I hope that if you are in the area again we can be of service.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I just stayed there a few days ago, the first room had an older ac unit and guess what?/ In the middle of a heat wave the ac went out, also dead bugs dead smashed on the wall, they moved me to a second room and I took a shower and laid down and guess what a piece of the ceiling came down and hit my foot. This hotel is billed as new and for the price it should be! It used to be nice but looks like its declining.

Room Tip: Ask to see any room first at any hotel for condition and bugs especially BED BUGS!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Kris H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

I apologize that you experienced an issue during your stay with the a/c in your first room and that a piece of ceiling came loose and hit your foot in your second room. I can assure you this is not our standard and I have addressed these issues with our maintenance staff to ensure that the problems were properly repaired. I hope that if your are in the area again you will give us another opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is a great place to stay. After a long day of driving, we needed a nice place. This was it. Very clean room, excellent amenities and a nice breakfast. Always nice staying at a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Kris H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Savannah North. I am pleased to hear that after a long day of traveling we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable facility and excellent amenities. I hope that if you are in or traveling through the Savannah area we can be of service.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Perfect place to stop on a multi-week road trip. Updated and very clean, great shower, huge fridge, the wifi worked pretty well, and the room was quiet enough even with a bunch of families with pre-teens there for memorial day weekend. It is far from anything, including food (there are fast food places near), so for 'nicer' fast food you need to drive about 8 minutes on the highway, and to get into Savannah itself at all is a good 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. It's right near highway 95, the airport, and the Savannah national wildlife refuge though, so that's good.

Room Tip: nearer the end of the hallways near the stairs is best for quiet and convenience
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Kris H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah-I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your multi-week road trip. I am glad our location worked well for that. Although we are a short drive to a larger selection of restaurants, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and the amenities that it offered. I hope that if you are traveling through the Savannah area again, we can be of service to you.