Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
US$ 81
US$ 66
US$ 54
QualityInn
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
US$ 65
Orbitz.com
US$ 72
Savannah Inn(Port Wentworth)
US$ 63
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflesbed was comfortablenight clerksausagefood liondunkin donutsbreakfast selectionwould definitely stay here againincluded breakfaststaff was friendlygreat pricefridge and microwavesavannah areacerealmotelgeorgiamiles
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

On a recent trip to the Savannah area for a class project, I chose to stay at this hotel. I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Port Wentworth cause this was the cheapest Choice Hotel in the area as a Choice Rewards member. This hotel is located 6 miles from the Port of Savannah and 12 miles from Historic Downtown Savannah. Nearby, the hotel is located 0.1 miles from a strip mall with a Food Lion and a few local restaurants if chain food isn’t your thing. The room was pretty clean and well appointed. It’s worth noting that while this hotel has two floors and interior corridors, there’s no elevator on property. Luckily you can choose what floor you want to stay on if you reserve your room on Choice Hotels’ website. My only real complaint about the room is the soundproofing is terrible. I could hear a conversation from two rooms down in my room. I would return to this hotel the next time I’m in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable with awesome soft pillows. The free breakfast is awesome. Must stop right off 95. Highly recommended. Had a nice pool and easy access to other restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here last night in a moment of desperation as we had driven for a full day on our way to Florida and were exhausted. All the good hotels were sold out. So my husband booked a room at Sleep Inn. The lobby was decorated for Christ.as and looked deceptively clean. The elevator, however, told a completely different story. The carpet in there was the dirtiest thing I have ever seen in a public service establishment. The room was not much better. Filthy is too kind. The bathroom floor was actually sticky. The tub and surround were stained and disgusting. I did not allow my children to use the towels. We slept in our clothes on top of the bed sheets that night and when the alarm went off, we brushed our teeth and left. Didn't even brush our hair. I refused to eat breakfast there. All I wanted to do was leave. I'd rather sleep in my car along the side of a road in the cold than stay in this disgusting little roach motel ever again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
PtWentworth, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

We have reviewed your comment and feel that you might have responded to the wrong Sleep Inn.

You state in your comment that the elevator carpet and tub surrounding were dirty. We do not currently have an elevator on the property and all our rooms have stand up showers and not tubs. We have 4 Sleep Inn's in the 25 mile from Hardeeville SC to Richmond GA.

We would be glad if you could reach out to us, so that we can address any concern if you had stayed at our property or direct you to the correct location.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

$62 for a clean, recently remodeled room. It's an older property but well maintained. No smoking anywhere on the property.Room had the usual- fridge,micro,coffee maker, and flat screen. This is the old style inn that has a large shower only. Sink is outside of the toilet area. Breakfast was good with sausage,waffles, and a good selection of fruit,bread,yogurt etc. Located right off I95 in Port Wentworth. Near a major outlet mall and a few miles to Savannah. 3/10 of a mile from the hotel is a small shopping center with several restaurants and a Food Lion. Cheapest gas we saw in Georgia.

Room Tip: Off interstate all quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have stayed here several times on our way to FL in the past. The front desk personnel were friendly and recommended the Sweet Tea Grille which is great. The rooms were clean. But, the hallways and lobby were dated. Carpets need replacing. Think a lot of workers stay there and I'm sure they get a lot of wear.
Will probably return.

Room Tip: No elevator
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple