All reviews waffles bed was comfortable sausage breakfast selection dunkin donuts would definitely stay here again great price staff was friendly savannah area nice stay free breakfast motel lion georgia miles microwave exit
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable with awesome soft pillows. The free breakfast is awesome. Must stop right off 95. Highly recommended. Had a nice pool and easy access to other restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here last night in a moment of desperation as we had driven for a full day on our way to Florida and were exhausted. All the good hotels were sold out. So my husband booked a room at Sleep Inn. The lobby was decorated for Christ.as and looked deceptively clean. The elevator, however, told a completely different story. The carpet in there was the dirtiest thing I have ever seen in a public service establishment. The room was not much better. Filthy is too kind. The bathroom floor was actually sticky. The tub and surround were stained and disgusting. I did not allow my children to use the towels. We slept in our clothes on top of the bed sheets that night and when the alarm went off, we brushed our teeth and left. Didn't even brush our hair. I refused to eat breakfast there. All I wanted to do was leave. I'd rather sleep in my car along the side of a road in the cold than stay in this disgusting little roach motel ever again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Onlinemother
PtWentworth, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

We have reviewed your comment and feel that you might have responded to the wrong Sleep Inn.

You state in your comment that the elevator carpet and tub surrounding were dirty. We do not currently have an elevator on the property and all our rooms have stand up showers and not tubs. We have 4 Sleep Inn's in the 25 mile from Hardeeville SC to Richmond GA.

We would be glad if you could reach out to us, so that we can address any concern if you had stayed at our property or direct you to the correct location.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

$62 for a clean, recently remodeled room. It's an older property but well maintained. No smoking anywhere on the property.Room had the usual- fridge,micro,coffee maker, and flat screen. This is the old style inn that has a large shower only. Sink is outside of the toilet area. Breakfast was good with sausage,waffles, and a good selection of fruit,bread,yogurt etc. Located right off I95 in Port Wentworth. Near a major outlet mall and a few miles to Savannah. 3/10 of a mile from the hotel is a small shopping center with several restaurants and a Food Lion. Cheapest gas we saw in Georgia.

Room Tip: Off interstate all quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have stayed here several times on our way to FL in the past. The front desk personnel were friendly and recommended the Sweet Tea Grille which is great. The rooms were clean. But, the hallways and lobby were dated. Carpets need replacing. Think a lot of workers stay there and I'm sure they get a lot of wear.
Will probably return.

Room Tip: No elevator
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The beds were better than hotels that I've paid more for the night. The hotel was clean inside and out. Staff was friendly and breakfast selection was ample. There are a good many restaurants close by for convenience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo