All reviews waffles bed was comfortable sausage breakfast selection dunkin donuts would definitely stay here again great price staff was friendly savannah area nice stay free breakfast motel lion georgia miles microwave exit
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The beds were better than hotels that I've paid more for the night. The hotel was clean inside and out. Staff was friendly and breakfast selection was ample. There are a good many restaurants close by for convenience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Arrived at this hotel on a trip south to FL. The lobby was fair. The lady clerk was very friendly and helpful. There is no elevator so my wife and I started up the stairs to our room. As soon as we reached the staircase the carpet was filthy all the way to the room. We opened the door and the carpet was just as dirty and the room had a musty smell. We were afraid to take off our socks. We stayed there long enough to catch a few winks and left at 4 am. We didn't want to even shower there, let alone eat there. We would have asked for another room but didn't believe that would change anything. We will not stop there again. I am not sure how this got 4 stars.

Room Tip: Stay away this place is filthy.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Having canvassed much of the Choice Hotel Line-up. For what you get this is the best. Typically Sleep Inns are consistent in 95% of the room style and decor. Here, the 2nd shift personnel was quite on their 'A' game. The room was well portioned and spacious enough for the night. The modular showers take some getting used to. The 3rd shift personnel were not so accommodating. It was more of a person in position. Not friendly nor rather smart about what they were doing. Example, during check out, I was not offered a print out, citing that I used a third party source to book the room????? Hmmm! not so, not so indeed.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Hair in the shower, no elevator. I asked for a late check-out & was told, "We Don't Do LOate Checkout". I have been staying at Choice Hotels for years and was never told "No Late Check-out." Coffee maker in room didn't work. Next trip to Savannah, I will choose another hotel, #MyChoice

Room Tip: Other hotels in area will probably be a better CHOICE
1  Thank mtsimmons1
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This Sleep Inn is a step above others, Clean, well run and the TV's are HD. When a site says flat screen Tv, that does not mean it will be HD. But the most important thing is the management. I left my Ipad in the room when I headed out around 4AM. Got a call from the manager when I was in the DC area telling me they had Ipad. They shipped it to my home address. Is that customer service or what! Please use this establishment.