Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
US$ 93
US$ 62
US$ 79
US$ 74
US$ 113
US$ 108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

US$ 117
US$ 85
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 85
US$ 62
US$ 52
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 128
US$ 123
US$ 63
All reviewsfront deskeggsindoor poolthe sofa bedhot tubyogurtsweet tea grillwelcome centerexercise roomcontinental breakfastwould stay againroom was spacioussausagethe breakfast areanice breakfastroom keyvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We usually don't stay in this chain, but we stayed here for a night because the rates were so high in the whole area due to the St. Patty's Day festivities. It looked nice, and the reviews seemed ok.

We got to our room, and the door lock wouldn't open – the green light came on, but the lock wouldn’t release. So down to the lobby my husband went while I stayed with the luggage in the hall. Someone came up, and voila - the door opened for them with no trouble! We started unpacking.
After watching the TV for 5 minutes, it went dark. My husband tried to call the front desk, but the phones were also out. I tried calling the hotel on my cell phone, but nobody answered. So he went to the front desk, and he was told that someone would be up soon. The front desk associate came up with some equipment, but couldn’t get the tv to work. She said it could be the remote, so she left and returned with a new remote – but that didn’t help, and we were given keys to another room.
When we entered our new room, there was a terribly musty odor (it was right next to the indoor pool.) We really wanted to change rooms, since I am very allergic to mold - but didn't want to appear like complainers - so we stayed and I doubled up on my meds. By this time, we'd wasted quite a few hours on getting settled. And lo and behold, this tv didn’t work either.
We were starving by now, and decided to go to dinner – informing the front desk as we walked by. She said she would get if fixed while we were out, so we went to dinner a little frustrated over all the wasted time for our vacation. When we returned, the tv was fixed.

In general, the staff seemed nice enough, but not overly concerned about issues. The person who originally assisted us with the tv and locks was quite helpful, and seemed frustrated about not being able to help.

I have to say, the rooms were disappointing. On the surface it looked nice, but the nooks and crannies of the room weren't very clean, the usb/plug on my side of the bed pushed into the wall, and overall the room seemed a bit dingy. The breakfast was just ok - very compact with fewer selections than we were used to.

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool - the room next door is very musty smelling.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Got rate/hotel on Hotwire- pleasantly surprised at clean, spacious room, cool fan blowing on arrival, clean bathroom and comfortable beds. Pulled back sheets- clean mattress, nice sheets and pillows. Make sure you lock adjoining door to old school suite connector- otherwise felt safe here. Nice breakfast for provided- cereal, waffle maker, bread/toaster, yogurt, delicious coffee and fresh fruit. Would definitely come back and recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I was not pleased when my husband went to get in the shower & started pulling out all this used soap & mess. That means the housekeeper did not clean the Shower! I was pissed. These rooms are almost $200 per night so I'm not a happy camper.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia U
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here half way during our trip home...the bad wasn't comfortable and for a long size bed they gave you one standard pillow and three square pillows that made you feel like you were using those neck pillows...I will not stop here again just because my sleep was horrible and I was in massive pain the next day from NOT having a good nights sleep

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

While traveling my husband and I stayed overnight at this location. The staff was very nice and placed us in a quiet room away from the interstate. The room was clean and large. The king bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked well. We always ask for a quiet room on the top floor away from the elevator and ice machine that they complied with the request. There was plenty of hot water and the bath was a nice size. We did not have breakfast that was included as it was a Sunday and we left before 7:00 when breakfast started. The rest of the days in the week it started at 6:00. Nice charging station and reading light next to bed. The rating would have been a 5 except for the following: TV had problems as some channels did not show up the first time turned to that channel, only one towel for a party of two, no towel racks in the bath. These are just some suggestions that would make a stay better. Otherwise we had a very nice stay and would stay again.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevator and ice machine
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple