All reviews waffles other hotels would stay here again great price sausage room was clean downtown savannah florida highway pet exit
Reviewed 11 August 2018

This was OK, nothing too fancy. Diving VT to FL and back with 3 kids under 10.... Needed a place to stay, late at night and in a pinch. Thanks for helping us.
Beds were supper comfortable,BUT our towels were pre-soiled....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here. First off it was clean, the lobby area was clean the hall says were clean and most importantly my room was clean and the beds we very very comfortable. I stayed for a full week and enjoyed every minute of it. I spent alot of time there while my boyfriend went to work every day and the employees were super friendly. I wish I remembered names but the brunette that checked us in and out was awesome and I wanna give a special shout out to their maintenance guy who seemed to be everywhere helping with everything definitely a team player. He fixed the washer and let me know when it was ready, he was always observed working whether it was maintenance, yard work, cleaning, folding laundry or helium housekeeping. He was awesome! Breakfast was good, loved the waffles and yogurt. I do wish they had more then just bananas for fruit but bananas are still good and so was the breakfast options. Anyways I would recommend anyone to stay here and will do so myself if I'm in the area again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amee D
Reviewed 1 August 2018

This was such a great place to stay! My daughter and I loved it here! Chelsea was very sweet! Chris the Maintenance Supervisor was always so nice and friendly. He was always helping someone. Whether it was a hotel guest, or an employee. Literally the entire staff was so friendly, and all the time! The beds were nice and comfy. Breakfast was good. My daughter made a waffle every morning she loved them so much! We hope to be visiting again some day, and will be staying here when we do!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank appletm8205
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We selected this hotel because it had good reviews and a decent price. I would never stay again. When we arrived the key card machine was not working and we never had working key cards. Someone had to stay behind in the room so we could get back in, without needing help from the front desk. Almost all of the towels in our room were dirty and the bedding was stained. The breakfast was barely ok, the fact that they had a breakfast gave them 1 “star”. The waffle batter/maker was terrible, so if that is what you are looking for in a breakfast go somewhere else. The second “star” was for the front desk, the person on duty was helpful, it was not her fault the keys did not work.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Awesome beds, clean bathrooms, and rooms, decent breakfast, pet friendly and fair price. The lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The location was only 10 mins from downtown Savannah. Would def stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple