Quality Inn & Suites Savannah North
US$ 162
US$ 139
ComfortSuites
Inn at Mulberry Grove(Port Wentworth)
US$ 67
US$ 81
US$ 76
US$ 72
Agoda.com
All reviewsfollowing morningwould stay here againroom was cleanfloridahighway
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

No problems with this property. Clean, safe and convenient. Close to I 95 with restaurants and small shopping mart close by. The bed was comfortable, good TV, and a refrigerator provided in the room. I would stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017

After rolling into to town without room reservations, our hotel of choice was booked full. We spotted the Quality Inn next door and headed over for a look. We were greeted by a friendly and professional staff, and surprised by the appealing amenities and comfortable room. The hotel was quiet and clean, well stocked, and we arrived at check-out the following morning rested, well fed, and ready to continue our journey. I would recommend this facility without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017

This place was horrible!!! The rooms smelled, the heat/air conditioning unit did not work at all, the pillow cases had stains on them...I could go on and on. The other occupants were coming and going, slamming doors and screaming all through the night into the early morning hours. It took nearly a half hour to get checked in! The only pleasant thing I can say is that the woman working the front desk was courteous.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Because of the recent hurricane there were very few hotel rooms available in the area. We were travelling thru on the way back to Florida, it was late, we were tired, it was the only room we could find. I have never experienced such unsanitary conditions in all my years of travel. Dirt on the wall next to the bed and near the bathroom light switch that could easily have been cleaned off with a little soap and water (see pics) Bed skirts torn and dirty, cobwebs on walls, lampshades badly stained. Conditions so bad that I wrapped my pillow in a towel rather than lay my face on it. Didn't even make use of the free breakfast because of the unsanitary conditions in this hellhole. To make matters worse, I believe they were price gouging due to the hurricane, cost me $150 for the night!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

After driving for 6 hours and being 7pm at night my wife and I decided to pull over and get a good nights sleep. Boy are we glad we picked this place. From the moment we walked in to the time we checked out they made us feel like we were the only guest there. The rooms are very clean, the staff was awesome and accommodating. Oh ya a great hot breakfast too... A must stay at....

Room Tip: Small pool...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple