“I love this place!!!!”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Pooler
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“I love this place!!!!”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My family and i have stayed here numerous times throughout the past year and have come to really know the employees and some guest very well. Everyone is friendly and very helpful The rooms are cleaned very well and and you can tell the management takes pride in this hotel. Mrs.June who does breakfast is wonderful and is always at your service with a smile. Great Job to all the employees who keep this place nice, clean and comfortable!!!!! Thank you!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I'm a pageant director and I chose the Savannah Conference Center for my last event. We arrived well after midnight and the front desk staff was ready to take us in. I cannot tell you how many times I've arrived in the middle of the night with no one there but this was a welcome change.

There were four of us in the room and my dog. The room was well appointed for the price..around $60 or so. It was clean. Most of the people complain but that was not my experience. It was well-appointed. Clean bathroom. And I've slept in the best and worst. This was fine.

The next morning, I before I set up the event, we had breakfast. For a freebie breakfast it was fine. I think some people on here are expecting a champagne breakfast and caviar at continentals. This was fine. I had a bowl of cereal, a bagel, fresh coffee. All of it tasted fine.

The best part of this hotel was how well they cared for us at the event. They were very gracious, helping us make change, making changes to the room at the last minute (we had to add a few extra tables). They checked on us all day. The banquet manager helped us get lunch at the restaurant. They made us feel special.

Another great thing about this hotel is their kindness to dogs. They have a special dog trail set up outside. There have been so many times I've had to practically corral my dog all weekend. Some hotels say they are pet-friendly online and give you the "look" when you check in. This hotel is incredibly pet-friendly!

My experience was great and we are choosing this hotel to hold our next event.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Reviewed 5 February 2012

After being on I-95 for over 10 hours of driving, with my niece and dog, I was looking for a nice place to stay, and I was very tried, and it was getting dark, and they took pets so I thought ok, we will stay here, looked like it was a nice place, the staff was nice, the lobby was nice, but when we got to our ROOM, my nice said she had a bug on her for head, not knowing what it was, and she had killed it. Then I turned on another light and found another BUG, and killed it with a tissue, you got it, it was ROACHES!!!! I had paid $111.00 for this room, a little pricy for unwanted BUGS.. I say... I marched to the front desk, the poor lady was nice about it, but she did not act surprised, she changed our room, we then went to check that room, and as we turned lights on, OUT CAME MORE ROACHES!!! back to the front desk again.. She then gave us a room upstairs.. NO ROACHES.. but NO SHOWER Curtain. I wished, I had left but it was DARK< and we were all very tried.. We left early in the morning, at day brake, feeling very much taken advantaged, off..

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel unless you like ROACHES !!! dirty floors and broken things
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank tessaadell112

Travellers are raving about these Pooler hotels

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 18 January 2012

First off its too noisy, too much cigarette smoke, the rooms have both ant & cockroaches, and there is a severe plumbing problem. The cable doesn't get any channels, the Sunday paper never has any sales ads or guts, & the pool is disgusting. The complimentary breakfast always is problematic as well. The juice machine doesn't work most of the time, only raisen bran or cheerios for the cereal, there's never enough milk to go around, the danishes & bagels taste stale, cream cheese is watery, and you may wait in line to make your own waffle up to 20 minutes. The sheets, towels, and blankets were stained and you have to wait for room service in the morning to get more. People fight, dogs bark, and partying goes on all night so you really can't sleep. You also have to watch your step so you don't step on a manure pile. Did I mention there were people drunk from the bar leaning on my car hanging out in the parking lot? Forget about having company over the place smells like feet and ashstrays and looks like anxieties prison barracks.

Room Tip: Pick another Motel if you are on a business, or family trip
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank J c
Pooler, Georgia
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I would not recomend,my extended stay was a nightmare. After talking with locals that knows this hotel, they have a good side and a bad side. They put me on the bad side, I was kept away all night with girls going in an out of the room next to me, yelling, drinking loud music bad order that made my nose burn. I had informed the desk clerk and the manager, they did not seem all that concered.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo