See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed there 4 nights over the Thanksgiving holiday, and absolutely loved the place. It can easily sleep 6. The place is well equipped and maintained. I enjoyed my mornings on the front porch in a rocking chair. A great way to start the day. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice and quiet place to stay. My only warning is that there is no WiFi and my Sprint phone got no reception, which is not the cabin's fault, but if you are attached at the hip to your phone and need internet access, this place will not be for you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Troy U
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Was a great stay. Very beautiful. Lots of room in the cabins. Plan to come back in a few weeks. Lots of stuff close by for entertainment. Nice place to just sit back and relax. Friendly service :) I highly reccomend thyiz place. Nice out of the way.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 28 December 2007

Again this year, my husband took me and the children, grandchildren, sister, and one of her daughters, and three of her grandchildren to Callaway Gardens for the Fansity of Lights. We stay at Homestead Cabins this time. They were great. The cabin we had book caught on fire before us arriving, and the manger Diane she put us in another cabin, which was even better then the one we had booked. She also keep us right next to our children so we could spend the time I wanted to with my grandchildren. Our cabin was great, my two sons said their was also great. We all love them. They were very clean and roomy. The only thing I didn't like, was the T.V, had no cable and being that far out you don't get a good picture. But hay, we didn't go their to watch T.V.. I would recomended these cabins to anyone. Most or child friendly. And have plenty of room. If I went back next year, I would surely stay at Homestead Cabins in Pine Mountain Georgia... A GREAT PLACE TO STAY.......

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank shulliah