“Defrosted items”

Red Lobster
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My food is always cold, the one in Perry is always behind on seating and the wait is usually too long. If you ask for a second glass of wine they like to get you the expensive one even if you don't request it. Husband and mother like it....

3  Thank BillCHA

Reviewed 21 November 2011

We ate here after having to switch hotels, after traveling all day. Liked everything, food was hot, drinks kept full!

Reviewed 8 December 2009

I wrote a review a few years ago on this Red Lobster and the last couple times I've ate here I have had good experiences and the staff is much much better than I experienced back then. The food is good and it is not always busy as some say, but they can be during certain times of the week, but during the weekdays for typical business travelers like myself it has never been too busy. I recommend this Red Lobster if you are dining in Perry, Ga.

1  Thank wofiii
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Perry, Georgia
Reviewed 13 December 2007

Always super busy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 12 December 2006

Even though there are many signs along I-75 extolling the sites and restaurants in Perry, the choices in restaurants are very limited. We were traveling in early December and most of the restaurants did not open until 5. Red Lobster was the exception and we were happy we chose this restaurant at this location. The service was very conscientious. Our waiter, James, went out of his way to be accommodating and helpful. The hostess and our waiter were outstanding. This is one of the few times, the hostess has actually opened the door for us before we entered the restaurant - a very friendly touch. We had coconut shrimp and shrimp scampi - both very delicious. My husband had the gumbo and it was also very good. We did look at several other options, but they were pretty uninspiring. We had not eaten in a Red Lobster for several years, but this one was so good, we might try them again. This restaurant was clean, friendly, and the chef took care in preparing our food. What else could a traveler wish to have?

1  Thank ninjaqueen

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK