“Value for an overnight with no frills”
Review of Jameson Inn Perry

Jameson Inn Perry
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed 27 September 2011

It's an older place right off I-75 with absolutely no frills. If all you are going to do is sleep there, it's clean and has the basics. A deal at $49 when others nearby are $100. No pillowtop mattresses, flat screen TVs, plush towels or the like, but just a basic room. We were able to get the room cool to our liking in an hour or less; better than I can say for some ritzier places. And the white noise from the AC unit covered any outside noise. If just a night's sleep is all you need, do not hesitate. We did not get the breakfast, so I can't comment on that, but I will say, don't bother with the in-room coffee pot. Personnel were friendly. No complaints.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Thank you for your review,We appreciate your valued comment but one thing we do have pillow top bed in rooms you donot mention it.We glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and Thanks again,we will see you soon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Jameson Inn Perry

Reviewed 27 July 2011

I love the quaint look and feeling the hotel has. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. The room, lobby, breakfast area and etc. was well kept and beautifully decorated. The price was excellent. The breakfast was okay. I never expect much with a Continual breakfast so therefore I am not disappointed. The only negative thing I will say is the staff at this particular hotel was not friendly at all. The had no mannerisms about them. No smile, no welcome and no thank you! I can assure you had we stayed longer I am quite sure I would have said something to the effect of "If you don't like your job then you should really consider finding another one". Overall...yes, I would go back. Very impressed with the look and the cleanliness and the price!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Creationsbycindy
Reviewed 21 July 2011

On our way from KY. to Fla., stopped here as our halfway place, had 3 rooms for extended family. It was VERY clean--bed, bathroom, pool--all very nice. Much better than I have come to expect from motels that are basically a one night stopover. Check-in and check-out were very pleasant. Nice thick soft towels, with washclothes folded as fans, just a special touch! Breakfast was good--cereal, bread for toast, bagels, 3 kinds of muffins, hot belgian waffles, sausage biscuits, hard boiled eggs, juices, milk, and all the extras--butter, jelly, syrup, etc.--all kept well supplied even at 8:30 a.m. Eating area small, but clean and well maintained. Only improvement I would like would be queen beds instead of full size.

Room Tip: Even though very near interstate, there was no noise--very quiet all night.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This motel is above average for a two star budget hotel. The room was recently renovated, but the quality of the work could had been better. (i.e. the wall paper was ill fitted in certain areas and the workman left parts of the window box unfinished). The card key, only worked one out of five times, even after reprogramming done at the front desk. The room was clean and the motel was acceptable, but what killed the deal for me was that this is a pet friendly hotel (something that must be common in this area, another motel advertised it on their bill board). I am not a pet owner and this was a shock for me. We would not have stayed at a pet friendly motel/hotel ( I am fearful of ticks and fleas). I have three young boys and I was shocked to see dogs larger than them.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RSBaker
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We found this hotel last year and were so satisfied with it we actually made plans to use it twice on this year's trip. It was our first stop on our three week trip and it was our last stop before finishing our ride home. The front desk is friendly, efficient and motivated. Our room was clean, bed was in great shape and the towels were plentiful and thick! The area is safe and well lit with easy access to parking. We will use this hotel anytime we are anywhere near Perry, GA

Room Tip: Rooms on the back maybe a bit more quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple