“They'll Knock Your Socks Off with Service”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Williamstown
“They'll Knock Your Socks Off with Service”
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Pros: Unbelievably clean and well-maintained, nicest people you'll find; good breakfast options.
Cons: Honestly, none.

I was skeptical about staying at a Microtel because I've had some less-then-stellar experiences. My husband showed me the Trip Advisor reviews so I agreed to put aside my bias and try it. Boy, am I glad I did! Upon check-in, Zoe advised us that we were going to be upgraded because the computer apparently told us that one type of room was available when in fact it wasn't. The room was large (2Q) and very nicely appointed and spotless. (nice towels, too!).

My husband and I both had a good sleep and were ready to hit the road when we decided to have some breakfast. We'd though it was open at 6 but in fact it started at 6:30. We were on our way back to our room when John, the front desk attendant, caught us and went and put out some muffins, showed us how the coffee machine was already ready, and engaged us in some delightful conversation. We enjoyed our breakfast while John talked with us about the area.

One thing that truly impressed me is to see someone who has and takes such pride in his job and his company. John was clearly proud to work for this hotel and went above and beyond the call of duty to help us get a bite to eat before driving home.

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KentuckySunLover
, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Thank you so much to take time to write about your experience at Microtel Inn Of Suites of Perry. We really appreciate that. Our goal is for every guest to have a over the top experience when staying with us. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This hotel is wonderfully clean and inviting. The room I had was quite small but worked fine for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep. I really enjoyed staying at this hotel and would recommend it to others. The only really downfall, for me, was the pet fee which was higher for my 40lb dog. WIth other hotels offering similar prices and no fee I was disappointed to add $30 to my bill.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites. I am sorry about the pet fee, but that is a fee we must charge to guarantee the room will be just as fresh and clean for our next guest. We steam clean each room that has been occupied with a pet. Thanks for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Merritt Island, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Reserved this hotel last minute and was very pleased. The first room we were given had a contractor fan in it as if trying to dry the floor from water damage. As soon as we walked in and set our bags down the front desk had called and apologized for the mix up and upgraded our room to a suite for no extra charge!
The hotel itself is relatively new and very clean. Also had an impressive breakfast! Great price and great place!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry, responded to this review, 23 June 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about your stay. My staff and I appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future.
Marion, Illinois
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Based upon other reviews, we stopped here for the night on our way to Florida. The reviews were accurate. The night front desk clerk, John, was extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a good choice of food for breakfast and the breakfast area was clean. It was a wonderful choice for our overnight stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
GMSteveG10, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete survey regarding your recent stay at Microtel Inn & Suites.
Again, thank you for completing survey and hope to see you again in the near future.
South
Reviewed 2 June 2012

After doing a little research on TripAdvisor before a trip to Florida, I chose this Microtel to spend a night on the road. Being a very "picky" hotel guest, I am so pleased to report that it lived up to the other great reviews I had seen. Zoe was friendly and helpful upon checkin, the room was spotless and comfortable, and we felt safe in the inside rooms since the lobby door had to be unlocked by the desk clerk after a certain time at night. Breakfast was sufficient - enjoyed the make-your-own waffles. And the fact that it's the only hotel at this exit contributed to a very quiet night. For about $49 (AAA/AARP) for 2 queen beds for two, I thought it was a good deal. Found nothing to complain about at all.

Room Tip: As the clerk pointed out, if you want a quiet room, the top floor avoids the problem of hearing foot...