US$ 60
US$ 59
US$ 52
US$ 84
US$ 79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Mattress was good++, quite clean room. Did not try breakfast, went to HUDDLE HOUSE right front of INN.
Staff was accommodating when needed. Bath tub drain could use some work.
Overall good 2 night stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
EXECUTIVE INN M, Manager at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are making continuous improvements to deliver customer satisfaction and make them feel their stay comfortable and joyful.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

very clean, very inexpensive, quiet, up date, nice location, and very friendly staff. i would recommend this place to everyone, nicest hotel around here. huddle house is right infront of the hotel, and flash food is right down the road and open twenty four seven . i will come here, everytime im in pelham .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
EXECUTIVE INN M, Manager at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Drove 40 miles out of our way to find a place. Matthew evacuations filled up all the hotels along the way. We were not expecting a 5 star experience just a clean room. I even put that in "my requests" when booking~which shows you how much THAT is reviewed. There were dirty towels hanging on the back of the bathroom door, so you tell me how clean the rest of the room was? The carpets were dirty so I kept my shoes on & the security bolt lock was broken on the door. Like I said, I just wanted a room with clean sheets & clean towels & a room that doesn't make me feel gross- should not be that tough!

Stayed: October 2016
EXECUTIVE INN M, General Manager at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us., I am very sorry you were not able to fully enjoy your visit because of the unsatisfactory quality of carpet. we are under renovation and we have to change our carpet soon I can assure you this is not the standard we usually pride ourselves in. We take the confidence you place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Stayed while working as vendor during festival in Pelham. Room was clean, staff was friendly. Close to Huddle House restaurant and convenience store. Some noise from passing traffic but nothing hotel can do about that. Near actual downtown area. Will stay again if we work festival again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 6 October 2016

Your words warmed my heart! We all work very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome. Hope to see you again soon!