“one of the best restaurants in Peachtree City”
Review of Georgia Shrimp Co

Georgia Shrimp Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Georgia Shrimp Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are delighted to have the opportunity to serve you. Our philosophy is one in which we strive to make you feel as though you are dining in our own home.Take a load off and chill with us a while, indulge yourself in the lost art of relaxed, unhurried dining. Revisit the days of meaningful dinner conversation while we pamper you and do our utmost to provide a warm friendly atmosphere. Our cuisine is fresh and simple; we pride ourselves in creating new and innovative fresh fish specials each day with our Euro/South African flair. Our food is prepared fresh to order and may take a while longer than you may expect when the restaurant is busy. Fresh fish is delivered to us up to six days a week. We offer full bar with a wonderful wine, beer, and spirits selection. Chat to Ant, or one of our great Bar-Keeps, and we will find just the right wine for you. Our full ‘live’ jazz, soul and Motown program is sure to keep your foot tapping. Come on! Let us entertain you!
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Peachtree City. The menu is very good and the food tasty. A great place for lunch or dinner. There is live music on certain nights and special events such as Wine Dinners once a month as well as beer dinners at Murphy's Bar next door. The service is usually very good. The owner, Ant, always greets his customers and makes them feel welcome. Once in awhile you will get a server who isn't as attentive as I would like but for the most part they are quite good. I would recommend this as an upscale restaurant with a South African flavor. Definitely a place to take your friends.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been touring the Senoia/Peachtree city area for the last few days and Saul recommendations for the Georgia seafood company. Our experience was nothing less than superb. Kimberly the manager and Alex are server were outstanding. They made the experience complete. Had the most enjoyable visit with Kimberly when she came by our table to see how we enjoyed our food. I think that her visit totally made the whole experience better. We will definitely come in again on our next trip to the area. Thank you for such an outstanding meal and service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stopped in and had dinner, since the last time the food and service were both spot on. I must say they have a decent brew selection as well and enjoyed one. We had a wonderful time, we will return and continue to recommend this place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The Georgia Shrimp Co. Is an outstanding restaurant with a variety of menu items, first class customer service and great entertainment.

The shrimp and grits are out of this world delicious. Nice selection of wine and beer.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy this restaurant and go for a night out frequently. The food is consistently high quality and the service is great!

Date of visit: February 2018