“Lunchtime ”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Discovered this little jewel tucked back in a industrial shopping center. Was not sure if the quality of the food but we were blown away. Health department rating is a 100, which is reassuring. Also this place is ranked 10/156 restaurants in the area. Highly recommend the hashbrowns and the chicken Philly. Even my picky child slate all her food. Prices are reasonable with kids meals at 3.99, which include a drink. Sandwiches come with sides. Breakfast is served all day. Check out the full menu posted in the photos.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great family breakfast/lunch place. Good food and very clean. Full menu, but I am partial to the omelette and waffle.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I don't know why but I just recently discovered Mimis! Man I was really missing out! This is a great place for breakfast!! Everything is fresh & delicious!! I haven't tried lunch yet but I know I plan to do that soon. If you like breakfast....go here!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Great to go for breakfast. Good food, good service and friendly staff. My husband & his friends go very often.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here on a Monday morning, restaurant was pretty busy. We did not have to wait for a table. Our server was very good and friendly. Our bus person was a Down's syndrome man who did a very nice job and was also friendly. Food did not disappoint us, it was just as we ordered and the bacon was excellent with a very smoky flavor. Would definitely go again when in GA.