“Hometown Value”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Visited with family for lunch: hometown restaurant with good food, friendly service and reasonable prices; what more would you want?

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Call it nostalgia, but I miss the cafe's of my youth. Mimi's was almost full when we arrived and people leaving were laughing and obviously had had a good experience. The tables were close together and the place buzzed with waitresses. The food was standard fare ..... but very, very good standard fare. I had a patty melt. The next day I had a patty melt - which looked the same - at another restaurant. There was no comparison and it's not obvious why. I'll be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Tried Mimi's last Monday after our 6am Men's Group for the first time. Wow - what a treat.

Breakfast was perfectly cooked ... 3 scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and a biscuit. Service was commendable; not pushy but there when needed. And the price wasn't over the top either.

Looking forward to the next chance to go back and try others items on the menu.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Before we started visiting Peachtree City we did a research for breakfast restaurants, so also on Tripadvisor, and found this Mimi`s as very good rated and worth as visit.

Unfortunately we were not impressed as many others. Service was not particularly friendly but more cool. Although there were many guests at that time we got our meals really fast (?): Eggs Benedict and pancakes with eggs and bacon. OK, nothing special, however no "Sauce Hollandaise" as expected but a "self-created" sauce - not our favour - and both biscuit parts opened on the plate, so it cooled.
Also only 2 pancakes.
After that we both asked ourself what to eat now.

Our last impression was on checkout.at register. In all other restaurants before we got the receipt with a pen, wrote our tip and got the final receipt back together with our creditcard. Very good system by the way.. But not here. After handing out the paper and my creditcard the lady at register asked if I want to have also tip on the creditcard. Yes. And then she asked loud how much. OK, while we are always very generous with tips, so as we did also here, this behaviour seemed strange to me. For me tip should be my personal decision and not open-handed like this. And on the receipt no detailed specification, just the total amount and tip.
Well, after leaving the restaurant i was angry about myself about my own geneosity.

Next day we tried breakfast at "Christophers": Very friendly service, good food, proper clearing - so next decide yourself before taking your breakfast

1  Thank Rookfan
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Chicken salad sandwich great. Philly beef awesome. You will enjoy it. We will come again. Loved the atmosphere.