“Best Pizza in Peachtree City”

Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #42 of 157 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Johnny Brusco’s is proud to bring authentic, great-tasting New York Style Pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, craft beers, subs and more to the neighborhoods we call home. After a small-town start in 1977, we’ve grown to over 70 pizzerias across the Southeast. Our dough is made fresh daily, never frozen, hand-tossed and topped with the best ingredients we can find - premium mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, fresh-packed tomatoes, hand-cut veggies, and Italian sausage and beef with no fillers. Then each pizza is brick-oven baked until it’s golden brown, always with our signature soft and crispy crust, and served hot at your table. At Johnny Brusco’s, we grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we’re sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Johnny's is the best pizza in PTC bar none. They have a great menu outside of their pizza as well. The restaurant is a great family place that has something to offer everyone. If you are a sports fan there are plenty of flat screen TVs to watch whatever sporting event is going on. During the nice weather there is a outdoor porch to enjoy.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

A great place whether you come in your car or golf cart. Plenty of parking, conveniently located and delicious food. Lots of TVs both inside and outside to enjoy your favorite event. Well stocked bar but totally appropriate for families.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here the other day. I like Jonny's. I been to a few locations and they are all ok. Food is consistent. This time around I had the chicken parm sangawich. It does take a while to cook so don't be in a hurry. Good size, if your hungry. I also got the chips. In all, good food, good service means good rating. I recommend.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I was in Fayetteville for training. The staff overruled me (outvoted really) and wanted pizza. I didn't think they knew how to make "NY" pizza in Peachtree City. I don't live in NY. I live in Tampa Bay. And we are lucky to have NY'rs living amongst us so pizza is a big deal. I owe Peachtree City an apology. The freaking pizza at Johnny's is great!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

The Italian calzone was amazing!! We also had fried pickles which were delicious. It was pretty busy and we went in with a big group, but they accommodated us and provided great service. Everyone in our group raved about what they ate. Our server was fun and did a great job!! Definitely recommend!