Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton.com
US$ 175
Hotels.comUS$ 180
PricelineUS$ 180
FindHotelUS$ 180
1,343 results
All reviews conference center front desk outdoor pool customer service hot tub the entire staff business trip beds were comfortable christine transportation balconies attendees meeting atlanta server facility event
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Front desk staff was very professional and when I arrived they answered questions quickly. When I called and asked for a receipt it was handled fast. Bathroom shower door was a little off track and created small issue bc only one door, so you get sprayed by cold water. Glad they had iron and ironing board.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

We’ve been silver Hilton Honors members We have been Silver Hilton Honors members for over ten years. We’ve stayed in Hilton properties from sea to shining sea, all up and down the east coast, the Gulf and in the UK. Who would’ve thought that of any Hilton experience, the one from supposedly “upscale” Peachtree City would be the worst by a mile?
I arrived at the property and immediately felt a sense of dread, but the app had already reminded me to check in, so I had done that a few hours before. Folks, no one has tended to their lawn in a good two months. There are weeds as tall as the shrubs they surrounded. The grass is a good ten inches tall in certain areas. The entire exterior had a very dated and deserted vibe about it. I’ve seen Motel 6s that look better. Anyway, I went in and headed to my room which was quite far from the lobby, only to discover that this very large Hilton conference center does not offer digital keys. I am FLOORED at this point and had to drag my luggage all the way to the front desk, only to have to stand in a slow moving line because clearly, Hilton doesn’t think that Friday afternoon is a good time to have more than one person working check in. When it was my turn, I asked why a hotel of this size and class doesn’t have digital keys. The woman just stared at me and said nothing. I thought maybe she didn’t hear me correctly so I repeated myself. Again, she just looked at me. Not one single word. She then says she needs my ID and credit card even though I have already checked in with the app. Never apologized for the inconvenience, never offers any kind of pleasantries whatsoever. And then, she says, “do you need help finding your room?” I lost it at this point and asked “why would I need help finding a room that I just told you I have already been to when I discovered you don’t have digital keys?!” And I walked off.
I finally get into room 454 a full 30 minutes after arriving, only to discover a very loud clicking mechanical noise. I thought it was the AC but I turned the AC off and it persisted. I was in such a foul mood that I did not want to confront the front desk about this for fear of really losing my $ so I got ready for dinner and left for a few hours. I came back around 10pm and the noise was still present. Needless to say, I did not get a good night's sleep. Trust me, we will never even consider staying at this property again which is a real shame because it’s the closest one to family.

If I have to say something nice, I will concede that the hotel was very clean on the inside and the rooms are very modern and well appointed.

Enlarge the pics below to see the weeds.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2021

I traveled to Peachtree City to see a show at the Fred. Hotel and facilities were beautiful and well keep, the foot st the restaurant was really good, lots of parking. Front desk and all staff were really friendly and helpful

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

We just spend two nights at this fine hotel and glad we did. This long-time classic property was recently added to the Hilton Family and in the middle of a MAJOR renovation when COVID-19 hit. One needs to give them a little grace as they finish up the gym, pool area, and landscaping. Once completed, the gym will be outstanding complete with lots of cardio machines, an indoor pool and hot tub, and plenty of weights. The outdoor pool and serene surroundings will complete what promises to be an outstanding resort!

At this point, the guest rooms have been completely renovated. Rooms are quiet, comfortable, and have lots of work space. Most (all?) rooms have an outside balcony.

The common space is massive with many spots for friends to gather as well as workspaces when one needs to mix some work with pleasure. Even the bar has built-in power plugs for laptops and USB chargers for your phone.

Whatever might be temporarily lacking until the renovations are completed is more than made up by the excellent staff. Everyone we interacted with including the front desk, our breakfast servers, and sales staff we happened to meet were all very accommodating and did what they could to ensure our expectations were both met and exceeded!

The attached pictures show the temporary breakfast area and detail to the little things such as what was on each table.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I had a very pleasant experience with this hotel during my week’s stay. Beyond the call of duty, Sheila (front desk staff) was incredibly helpful when I suddenly needed assistance due to a back flare up. She called paramedics, my friends and stayed with me until support arrived. Extraordinary comfort and hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2021