Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross
Ranked #9 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 6 February 2017

The stay here was nice... I enter my room I was amazed, the curtains match the sofa The lamps match to I especially love the tall lamp... I give the person two thumbs up for decorating this room. The colors are warm and bright. The Tall lamp is gold with a light green trim. From the moment I entered, I felt like I was at home... My room came with a kitchen. Everything was so clean. My room is so Beautiful.The bedroom came with a 27inch tv. On the side of the bed one radio set next to a lamp. lamps are gold with light-green color The clocks are black and small one is for the alarm and one is on the radio. The bathroom is clean .. Bathroom has two mirrors ... And towels soap. blow dryer. everything I needed to bathe with.. lol. This hotel also provides hot breakfast in the morning. I didn't like it, the cooks could have prepared better food The food didn't look appealing no biscuits my coffee was cold and it didn't taste fresh. But down the street, this location have several restaurants .kristal chick-felt and pizza hut. so for breakfast, I went to Krystal and receive half off. And If you love to walk this location also have a walking trail I love that, beautiful trees green grass beautiful flower I love it. The front desk staff can more friendly and smile more... But Over All My Nice was stay nice...

Room Tip: Top level..less noise
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Kevin_Pelkey, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

On behalf of the entire team here at the Homewood Suites Atlanta Peachtree, we thank you for your wonderful feedback. I personally am delighted that you found your accommodations clean and comfortable and that they exceeded your expectations. We always strive to ensure our guests feel at home and it sounds like this was the case with your stay. Safe travels to you and your family and we will see you on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Everything was nice & comfortable! Definitely exceeded My expectations! I will stay there again everytime I visit Atlanta, GA! From checkin to checkout, the staff was kind, courteous, warm & welcoming!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kevin_Pelkey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

I personally want to thank you for staying with us and I will definitely let the team know that they exceeded all your expectations. The team does work hard to ensure that every guests has a memorable experience and have clean and comfortable accommodations that they look forward to returning to again and again. We definitely look forward to your return to the area and having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

The serviced received at this location was horrible. I wouldn't stay here again if I was in the area. I wouldn't recommend staying here either. I checked in Friday and stayed til Sunday the customer service received while checking in wasn't welcoming to say the least. I asked for a hour late check out and the request was granted but the girl didn't speak the entire time she just logged it in the computer and I assumed it was OK to check out late. I requested extra towels and had to call back after physically coming to get them and the GSA telling me they didn't have any at the time. Worst experienced I've ever received from A HILTON.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

On behalf of my team, I apologize for the shortfall of communications on your late checkout request. I will certainly investigate the request log to see who you were working with and work with them as we always strive to exceed our guests expectations and we clearly fell short on this visit with you. Thank you for your feedback and letting us know how we can improve on our service for future visitors.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

My non-smoking room must have shared hvac with smoking rooms. Each day I returned to the room I thought the maids were either smoking in the room or the hvac was pulling smoke in from around the door. I checked to make sure my room was "non-smoking". Everything I had in the room (luggage, clothes, shoes, belt, backpack, jackets, etc.) reeks of smoke and had to be left in my garage when I returned home.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I certainly apologize that the room location lent itself to allowing smoke to enter into your suite. While we do have a few smoking rooms in the hotel, each room does contain its own HVAC system although we do have some that share common walls. We will definitely look at what we can do to mitigate this situation for future guests and appreciate you brining it to our attention.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good. The room was clean but a little dated. It looks like they have already remodeled the main building and the exterior. Great location with a lot of restaurants and shops close by.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kevin_Pelkey, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

I wanted to thank you for taking time to review the hotel and provide us with your feedback. I was glad that the staff met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay overall. We do have a renovation that will be taking place soon and we do hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again once this is completed. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to having you back again in the near future.