Norcross Inn and Suites Tech Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2007

We searched for a Super 8 in Buford, Ga and the Super 8 website turned up this hotel. It was not in the least convenient to Buford, GA and there were other Super 8's much closer. The area was so, so. The breakfast was pretty meager. Service was just so,so. The rooms were musty. There was not an ironing board or iron and when I went to get one they said I had to come back in the morning.

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank ncawar
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Norcross Inn and Suites Tech Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The hotel is no longer a Super 8 as we have upgraded the hotel to an Independent hotel. The hotel has resolved all past issues and we look forward to your stay the next time you visit the Atlanta area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 5 July 2006

This was my first experience in quite some time with a Super 8 and I can honestly say it will be my last. Some of the pictures on the internet were very appealing and there was a great review on one site; however, reality was something totally different! This hotel was dirty inside and out. Our room (248) had not had a good cleaning in quite some time. The air conditioner did NOT work and the mattresses were worn out. We were traveling with a baby and were assured on the telephone, upon making reservations, we would have a refrigerator and microwave. Upon checking in and calling the office to inquire about the fact that we did not have them I was told (by Veronica in a very uncaring manner) they would have to find some and that it would be the next day. We never did receive them and this was a great inconvenience! The exterior had cigarette butts, bugs, spiders on webs, etc. The pool water was very cloudy which made me wonder if the chemicals were being monitored and I observed an infant swimming without the proper swim diaper. The continental breakfast was a total joke as there was very little food out and nothing was being refilled or restocked upon running out. A couple in my family did manage to eat some cereal but there was absolutely no juice (empty and not restocked) and very little of anything else to choose from. The staff was a perfect reflection of this hotel. Unfortunately the only person I had the opportunity to deal with was Veronica. Reservations were made over the phone with her and I quickly learned that Veronica was syrup sweet in front of others and down right rude when she could get away with it. Once when trying to call the office to inquire about when I could expect the refrigerator and microwave she picked up the phone and hung it up so she would not have to talk with me. Another time I called the office and she simply did not answer. When checking out I observed the general manager working in the office but was unable to speak with him as he was busy and Veronica made it a point to take care of me and be syrup sweet in his prescence. This girl knew how to turn it on! We originally made reservations for 3 nights but checked out after 2 nights and went right down the road to a La Quinta Inn that was WONDERFUL, and only slightly more expensive. We would have checked out after the first night but we already had plans for the next day that required us being out of the room until midnight and we did not have the time to pack up and locate another hotel. Take my advice....DO NOT waste your money on this hotel. Spend another $20 or $30 bucks if you have to - you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: July 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The hotel is no longer a Super 8 as of June 2010 and we are now the Norcross Inn and Suites. The hotel has been upgraded and all past issues have been resolved. We look forward to your stay next time you visit the Atlanta area.