See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This trip was to celebrate my 50th birthday in Atlanta. The hotel was a disappointment. Needs updating terribly. Looks dingy and old. Was hoping my experience would be more special but the hotel was a damper.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnnorcross, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Days Inn Norcross.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on war foot and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This was the only hotel I could book in escaping from Irma from FL. Not only did I get fleeced by the price for a Fri-Sun stay, but practically nothing worked- broken ice machine, cracked and leaking sink, mildew in the bathroom, and the stench of cigarette smoke pervaded the whole floor in this supposedly non- smoking hotel. Top it off with a total of four towels given out for a three night stay, for two people and you have what amounts to a stay in a worn out hovel. The staff were nice, But we left a night early because we just couldn't stand it- now I have some mysterious rash that gives me a sneaking suspicion there are also bed- bugs.

1  Thank christinerJ4015KG
daysinnnorcross, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed in this hotel from Sept 1st to 3rd supposed to be a non smoking room however the hallway smell like smoke my blanket have a cigarette burned in it told the front desk to change my blanket he did not and also the bathroom was duty tub,sink,and toilet. This place need to be remodeling. I don't recommended this place to anyone the wrost place to be how don't care how cheat it is

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. Maintenance staff was informed about the burn bed sheet, odor smell and bathroom issue you reported and was instructed to solve the issue.. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We stayed for 2 nights here. The room itself was fine, about what you would expect. However, the bathroom, especially the bathtub, was definitely below average. The tub had many stains or places where the glazing was gone. The curtain rod was loose. Room air conditioning unit was very loud and the fan would randomly speed up and slow down even when on FAN mode. Breakfast area and food was ok.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnnorcross, webmaster at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. We’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.