See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Was dirty and filthy the bathroom had mold everywhere the beds were dirty the whole place was dirty smell. it was awful the pool don't look clean like the picture look filthy awful I will never recommend it to no one. was dirty and filthy the bathroom had mold everywhere the the whole place was dirty Smales it was awful the pool it don't look clean like the picture and look filthy awful I will never recommend it to no one

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnnorcross, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I apologize that we let you down. I’m aware that we experienced some maintenance and housekeeping lapses, but we’ve made changes since your stay and are working to provide the best guest experience ever. If you try us again, we’ll do better for you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Stay here if you're on a budget. It smells great here. No musky carpets. Clean room! I have a tempurpedic bed at home, and this was a super comfortable bed (no lumps, no hills) with fluffy pillows that don't deflate by morning. Plenty of hot water for long showers, the a/c and heater work great. Nice picture on big flat screen, plus there's a microwave and refrigerator included. Coffee is pretty good, but if you catch the evening shift when the son works, it's delicious. The waffles in the morning are the best I've ever eaten and I'm picky as i like everything homemade and fresh. They are malted, buttery and delicious! Seriously! This is not typical motel breakfast! Last but not least it is family run and it's a very, very nice family who care enough to make you comfortable. 5 stars is for the overall experience, totally making up for any of the little booboos these motels have here and there.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your recent experience at the Days Inn. We are so pleased that your stay was enjoyable and valuable. We hope that you will plan to stay with us again should your travels bring you to our area. Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Reviewed 28 February 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Reviewed 9 February 2017

When I was checked in at the hotel and the employee gave me the first room key I went to the room and the room looked like it wasn't cleaned at all. Towels was everywhere. Seats to the bed was all over the place. Then the employee had a problem checking me in and it took her close to 30 minutes to actually get me a clean room. I was a little upset because I wasn't discounted for that. Service was great but the housekeepers need to tell what rooms have been attended to and which ones have not.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnnorcross, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m sorry that some maintenance issues and other lapses detracted from your stay. We take pride in providing the best possible guest experience and are involved in a continuous improvement process to get better and better. We’ll take your comments into consideration as we change and improve. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Hotel Manager