See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2016

The rooms were not clean, I made due because I was there only because of hurricane matthew. There was dirt and stuff splattered on walls, the paint was chipping off the bathroom door, The coffee pot did not work and even after I requested a new one and was told I would get one, a couple of hours went by before I finally brought my coffee pot to the front desk and then I got one for my room. Housekeeping was folding towels in the dining area. And housekeeping started knocking on doors at 9am! Had I had a sign to be able to put on the door that says "do not disturb" I would've hung one out. By the second day, one of the keys would not work with the door and by then I was so ready to head back home, hurricane or not. I would not recommend to anyone unless as in my position, you are being evacuated from your home.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

First, I hope that when you returned home that you found your home and personal property in good condition and that you were not damaged by the storm. Second, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We will certainly do our best to correct the problems that you pointed out. Our aim is to provide a clean, comfortable room were everything works. We are so sorry that we failed to do this. Please give us another opportunity to earn your business if you are in our area again.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

It is filthy dirty...found a wood tick on the pillow. the bathroom door knob was on upside down how in the world?? The ceilings were so low I am 5'4" and could almost touch the ceiling. The door in the bathroom had been broken, the wall plugs look totally dangerous. The paint was just slopped on the call it renovation. I think Wyndham needs to start checking its properties. I prepaid on a site and if we weren't so exhausted would have left.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnnorcross, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I apologize that we let you down. I’m aware that we experienced some maintenance and housekeeping lapses, but we are working to provide the best guest experience ever. I sincerely hope you will give us another chance to satisfy you soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The Floor was gross. There was mold in my shower. the door to my room didn't close all the way. I would not recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

I am so sorry that you found your floor in poor condition. We aim to always provide a clean comfortable room at a great value. We are so sorry that we failed. We ask that if in our area again you give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to many hotels being that my line of work is in the Environmental industry but this hotel in particular; I absolutely love being here .The Owner is very professional ,friendly and accomadating but most importantly the rooms are clean and updated and are cleaned on a daily basis by the Awesome cleaning staff. The building stays secure and monitored 24/7 by security cameras. Good people and great prices.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for staying with us while you were in the Norcross area. We sincerely appreciate your business and the kind comments that you have posted. Please back and see us soon.