“Worst ever!”

Days Inn & Suites Norcross
Ranked #24 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 12 October 2016

In nearly seventy years of travel to many parts of the world, this may be the worst encountered. Everything said by other reviewers is correct. Basic cleanliness is lacking throughout but especially in the bathroom; towels (sometimes face cloths are given instead of towels!) are literally thin enough to see through; the tap dripped; the toilet seat was unsecure; floor and tub chipped; mould in abundance; floor never vacuumed in four days; "free" breakfast not edible; phone did not work (although a sign said to phone the front desk in case of fire). Don't know how this place would pass any sort of inspection. On reflection, we would have faired to have stayed in Savannah with no power or water during the hurricane than stay in this place.

Room Tip: Best choice would be to avoid.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

I hope that if you were a victim of evaluation from the storm, that when you returned home you found everything in order. I apologize that our facility did not live up to your expectations. We have noted your comments and will correct any deficiencies that you mentioned. Please give us another opportunity to serve you if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

The rooms were not clean, I made due because I was there only because of hurricane matthew. There was dirt and stuff splattered on walls, the paint was chipping off the bathroom door, The coffee pot did not work and even after I requested a new one and was told I would get one, a couple of hours went by before I finally brought my coffee pot to the front desk and then I got one for my room. Housekeeping was folding towels in the dining area. And housekeeping started knocking on doors at 9am! Had I had a sign to be able to put on the door that says "do not disturb" I would've hung one out. By the second day, one of the keys would not work with the door and by then I was so ready to head back home, hurricane or not. I would not recommend to anyone unless as in my position, you are being evacuated from your home.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

First, I hope that when you returned home that you found your home and personal property in good condition and that you were not damaged by the storm. Second, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We will certainly do our best to correct the problems that you pointed out. Our aim is to provide a clean, comfortable room were everything works. We are so sorry that we failed to do this. Please give us another opportunity to earn your business if you are in our area again.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

It is filthy dirty...found a wood tick on the pillow. the bathroom door knob was on upside down how in the world?? The ceilings were so low I am 5'4" and could almost touch the ceiling. The door in the bathroom had been broken, the wall plugs look totally dangerous. The paint was just slopped on the call it renovation. I think Wyndham needs to start checking its properties. I prepaid on a site and if we weren't so exhausted would have left.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnnorcross, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I apologize that we let you down. I’m aware that we experienced some maintenance and housekeeping lapses, but we are working to provide the best guest experience ever. I sincerely hope you will give us another chance to satisfy you soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The Floor was gross. There was mold in my shower. the door to my room didn't close all the way. I would not recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

I am so sorry that you found your floor in poor condition. We aim to always provide a clean comfortable room at a great value. We are so sorry that we failed. We ask that if in our area again you give us another opportunity to earn your business.