All reviews the executive lounge wedding weekend shuttle driver awesome staff rooms are nice the entire staff breakfast buffet is beautiful hotel enjoyed our stay wonderful stay front desk staff would definitely stay here again business trip elaine conference kendall deja
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel and location, ideally located in Peachtree boulevard, with great staff.

Jermaine was a great host driving me everywhere I needed to be in quick time, always chatting and welcoming!

Overall great hotel would highly recommend!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
HiltonAtlantaNE, Director of Sales at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation! Jermaine is a rock star and we are so happy you agree! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed in this hotel from August 10th to the 14th 2017, and I was there for a high school reunion. The hotel was very accommodating with us as many of us had not seen each other for years so we were up late an night being a little noisy, so the hotel let us use one of the halls that was away from the guest rooms for us to be able to hang out as long as we wanted without disturbing the other guests. The hotel has free WiFi and free parking, with a refrigerator and Microwave in the room. The hotel was very clean and the room decor was very pleasing and modern.

Room tip: Get a junior Suite
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time catching up with your classmates. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Spacious, clean and well-appointed rooms. Professional and welcoming staff. Quick, efficient and friendly check-in and check-out. Breakfast buffet is very good. Quiet room and comfortable bed = good night of sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HiltonAtlantaNE, Director of Sales at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit. I'm so glad we hit all the important areas of a hotel stay: quiet room, comfortable bed, good nights sleep and great food!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

luxury at it best for less, the rooms are well designed and gives a feel of luxury, was there for a day and wished i could stay longer. l will always stay here, if am doing business in Gwinnett. Also easily accessible to hwy and downtown Atlanta

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are so happy you had a great experience at our hotel and are thrilled to be your hotel of choice when traveling to our area. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I travel for business and have stay at most all of Hilton's brands, I don't know how this building became a Hilton and not a Hilton Garden Inn. I called the day before arrival and was given a complimentary upgrade to the executive floor, which is nice, but you have to give access to the lounge if you are upgraded, which I was not. I also chose this hotel since it had just been remodeled ( previous reviews were horrendous), but they still have some of the pre-remodel problems. My room had a "funk" growing in the shower on the lower right side (if outside looking at the shower) where the door meets the shower pan. The window seals are coming apart on the inside, and the sealing at the frame seams is non-existent. My foot stool had drawings on it in ink from what I can tell was a two year old. Breakfast in the restaurant is 16 dollars and some change and most of the food is standard at Hampton inn. My room rate set by our Corp travel agency was supposed to be 149, but when I checked my folio upon checkout they had charged 167 (tax listed separately), they did fix this upon bringing it to their attention, but how many times has that happened. I have at least 2 more trips to the area in the next 12 months, but I don't think I will be staying here.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. I have shared your comments with our operations team to address some of your concerns with the room you stayed in as this is not our typical guest experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on a future visit.