US$ 113
  • Pool
US$ 95
US$ 112
US$ 107
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 67
US$ 63
US$ 54
US$ 106
Residence Inn
All reviewsthe executive loungewedding weekendmeeting spaceservice was a little slowenjoyed the breakfast buffethotel was recently renovatedattended a conferencegreat hotel experiencefront desklocation was perfectordered room servicelots of parkinghost hotelroom was very clean and comfortablediamond memberhotel is conveniently locatedfantastic stay
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed in this hotel from August 10th to the 14th 2017, and I was there for a high school reunion. The hotel was very accommodating with us as many of us had not seen each other for years so we were up late an night being a little noisy, so the hotel let us use one of the halls that was away from the guest rooms for us to be able to hang out as long as we wanted without disturbing the other guests. The hotel has free WiFi and free parking, with a refrigerator and Microwave in the room. The hotel was very clean and the room decor was very pleasing and modern.

Room Tip: Get a junior Suite
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
HiltonAtlantaNE, Director of Sales at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time catching up with your classmates. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Spacious, clean and well-appointed rooms. Professional and welcoming staff. Quick, efficient and friendly check-in and check-out. Breakfast buffet is very good. Quiet room and comfortable bed = good night of sleep.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HiltonAtlantaNE, Director of Sales at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit. I'm so glad we hit all the important areas of a hotel stay: quiet room, comfortable bed, good nights sleep and great food!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

luxury at it best for less, the rooms are well designed and gives a feel of luxury, was there for a day and wished i could stay longer. l will always stay here, if am doing business in Gwinnett. Also easily accessible to hwy and downtown Atlanta

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are so happy you had a great experience at our hotel and are thrilled to be your hotel of choice when traveling to our area. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I travel for business and have stay at most all of Hilton's brands, I don't know how this building became a Hilton and not a Hilton Garden Inn. I called the day before arrival and was given a complimentary upgrade to the executive floor, which is nice, but you have to give access to the lounge if you are upgraded, which I was not. I also chose this hotel since it had just been remodeled ( previous reviews were horrendous), but they still have some of the pre-remodel problems. My room had a "funk" growing in the shower on the lower right side (if outside looking at the shower) where the door meets the shower pan. The window seals are coming apart on the inside, and the sealing at the frame seams is non-existent. My foot stool had drawings on it in ink from what I can tell was a two year old. Breakfast in the restaurant is 16 dollars and some change and most of the food is standard at Hampton inn. My room rate set by our Corp travel agency was supposed to be 149, but when I checked my folio upon checkout they had charged 167 (tax listed separately), they did fix this upon bringing it to their attention, but how many times has that happened. I have at least 2 more trips to the area in the next 12 months, but I don't think I will be staying here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. I have shared your comments with our operations team to address some of your concerns with the room you stayed in as this is not our typical guest experience. We hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I am over the whole "holiday thing" especially since I am single individual with no children. I can get up and go! This trip was amazing! The ambiance of the hotel is magnificent. The guest room was pretty great too. The hotel restaurant was superb. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The location was perfect nearby dining, shopping and entertainment.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great recommendation! We hope you head back to our area soon!