All reviewsthe executive loungewedding weekendservice was a little slowenjoyed the breakfast buffethotel was recently renovatedattended a conferencegreat hotel experiencemeeting spacefront deskordered room servicehigh school reunionrooms are quietlots of parkinghost hotellocation was perfectdiamond memberhotel is conveniently located
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We recently had an event at the Hilton Atlanta Northeast, Peachtree Corners and the staff was amazing. They made sure we have everything that we needed. They went above and beyond to honor last min request. It was awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAtlantaNE, Director of Sales at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel to host your event! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I just loved this hotel it's great the room service and food is awesome no matter what we are doing or where we will be this will be the hotel we stay every time, The hotel staff is very attentive to your needs and wants and makes sure everything is on point for you

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for such great feedback! We strive to offer delicious food and beverage and are thrilled that you agree! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We spent a very comfortable wedding weekend at this hotel. Check in was easy, no problems parking, and the front desk was very helpful. The outlet in our bathroom was not working when we arrived. I reported this via text that evening and then again at the front desk in the morning as we left for breakfast. An immediate call was made to engineering in my presence and when we returned it was fixed. The beds are very comfortable, shower is spacious with a rain type head and everything looks new. I would recommend a stay here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope the wedding was great too!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My stay with this property was decent. However, the bellman/shuttle driver named Jermaine made my trip memorable. He was VERY helpful assisting my wife and I during our stay. He was very courteous while driving us to the Doraville train station. His attitude was positive and left a great impression. Jermaine also offered us recommendations on what to do in the area. His customer service skills should allow him to make it far with the Hilton company. I really hope to engage with him during my next stay. It would even be nice to see him in a larger roll with the company!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HiltonAtlantaNE, Director of Sales at Hilton Atlanta Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Wow, thank you for such great comments! I have shared your feedback with Jermaine and his managers as well as our General Manager. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

No attention to detail. Quote one price, but totally different upon arrival. Poor customer service. Booked wrong room and did nothing to make it better for me. Just terrible experience overall. Will not stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I'm so sorry you had trouble with your reservation. It is our understanding that our front desk agent tried to fix the room type and correct the situation but you were unable to move at the time due to getting ready for your function. I sincerely apologize that you did not feel we offered your the best customer service. I have shared your feedback with our front desk so that we can make any necessary improvements to better assist our guests.