“great hotel for business - cant comment on price”

Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross
Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed here for a computer class given on-site - i got a package of air and hotel from MIA for $500 complete thru the training company, so i really can't determine the price or value. But excellent accomodations, condition, food at breakfast, and happy hour 5 to 7 many nights. Mr. Patel in housekeeping department even located a suitable replacement for my cell phone charger which i forgot to bring - he was very patient as we looked through a large box of abandoned chargers. It was only Sept 19 but the pool was already closed, even though the weather was still warm. However, i was here to learn for the most part. Reasonably close food and restaurants, even if only walking like me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SW_Dade
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Thank you for being our guest and for this very positive review. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay, fully enjoying what our hotel has to offer. We do hope that your travels will bring you back to Norcross and, when they do, that you will return to stay at our hotel.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed with family on 10/07/11. Middle of the 1st night found BED BUGS in the room. Whole family got scared & couldn't sleep whole night and kept all lights on so no more Bed Bugs come out. In the morning asked to let me check out & credit me for my 2nd night as I have prepaid two night reservation. Which Frontdesk says NO. As no one is in the hotel to confim and check my room for the BED BUGS. They told me that I have to come back after 10.00AM. Drop my family to social event for which I was there. Came back at 11.00AM. Owner was there. He came to my room and confirms that yes it is BED BUG. After that he went to his office and absolutely make me wait for 45 minutes at the desk. No sorry...no apology nothing. Finally I called Customer Relation dept. They put me on hold and called the hotel and forced owner to let me check out. Still they charged for two night. I only stayed ONE NIGHT. After digging little more about this hotel, I found out that this was the BEST WESTERN and just recently got converted to Holiday Inn Express. Ofcourse then you have quality issues. In short I rather have someone stay at Comfort Suites or Hampton Inn. This place is JUST JUNK. Like downtown motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank TravelKing2100
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

Please know that this situation has never been brought to the attention of the front desk or
management. We do not have a record of this guest ever staying at our hotel. Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners has a program set into place with Terminix to assure that guest DO NOT have any issues regarding roaches, ants and especially bed bugs. All rooms are sprayed twice a month and we have all reports on file. We love to hear from our guests, but we do discredit invalid and false complaints.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Our family all agreed we would rate this hotel 5 stars for the price. Our kids loved the large TV, large clean bathroom, easy free internet access, and open until 10 am breakfast, as well as the more modern decor. My husband and I were looking for a hotel for under $100 within 15 miles from Stone Mtn Park, with a free breakfast on the north side of Atlanta. This hotel exceeded everyone's expectations. The comfortable beds had at least 8 pillows labeled "soft" and "firm", and the in-room microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and nice wooden hangers in the closet were very nice. The breakfast had fresh bagels, muffins, sweet rolls, and mini omelets, sausage, and pancakes. We are planning on staying in this hotel whenever we go to N. Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for selecting our hotel and for this positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your room,as well as our complimentary hot breakfast buffett. We do hope that you will be able to return soon to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

This hotel is spotlessly clean and the front desk is staffed with friendly people. As I arrived late at night for a late morning meeting the following day, I was pleased to learn that complementary breakfast was served until 9:30 AM, allowing me to sleep in. I went to the room, and couldn't turn on the TV, eventually determining that the TV remote had dead batteries (I could turn it on at the set). Not a big deal. The next morning, I arrived at breakfast just before 9:00, and little was left -- eggs, biscuits and gravy, and bacon were all gone; all that remained was two link sausages and continental items, along with coffee that was no better than the room packets. If you must stay in Norcross, you can do much worse, but TVs should be in working order, and if breakfast is served until 9:30, it should include full fare.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank originalbob
hienorcross, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Peachtree Corners/Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Thank you for selecting our hotel and for this valuable feedback. I do apoligize with the issues you experienced with your breakfast and TV remote. I have reviewed your comments with my team so that these items can and will be addressed. We are truly committed to giving our guests the best experience possible. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to do a better job and to show that we did act on and address your concerns.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

All excellent, care, service, food, cleaning.
Mirasierra all team, thanks to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and its staff, their care and service.

Blessings.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your very pleasant review of your stay. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your visit to our area and hope that you can return soon and often.