“Always great place to eat”
Review of Sushi Yoko

Sushi Yoko
Ranked #118 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I went there at lunch time more than 8 years after I visited last time.
They haven't big changes since I visited.
The taste was always good and price was very cheap. The picture's menu is awesome.
I couldn't decide which one I should order.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Recently had lunch at Sushi Yoko. First, the location is in an odd building, as others have mentioned. Sat at the table and felt that it was unclean. There was a glass cover over a dirty table cloth of sorts, which was somewhat unappetizing. My wife had curry rice which was awful. She took one bite of what was supposed to be beef, but found that it was a cube of fat. It was basically $7 for rice and some pre-made sauce with tiny scraps of meat? which my wife was afraid to eat after biting on but fortunately not swallowing the cube of fat. I had a bowl of udon which was watered down. Are they trying to save money on the broth? I would not feel confident to eat raw fish in this establishment, based on the experience. Service was also not particularly friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

There are signs at this restaurant that explain they are going through renovations but once inside it really reminded me of the four years that I lived in Japan.

I chose the katsu curry lunch, which is basically a breaded and fried pork cutlet over a bed of curry and rice. The lunch comes with a nice salad and an even more delicious bowl of miso soup.

The curry came on a large plate -- it was a kind of beef curry with a bunch of chopped carrots. The cutlet was thin but nicely fried and tasty without being fatty.

The service was pretty efficient and quick and I loved that all this and my Diet Coke was under $10! I'm looking forward to trying other items when I am in the area.

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I have traveled the world eating sushi. By far the best Sushi for the price ever. Love the salmon Nigiri. Melts in your mouth and tasty. 5 star.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I went to Sushi Yoko recently on my trip from New York City to Atlanta. The awesome thing about this restaurant is the Japanese mini mart. The food is great and authentic Japanese even though they are pretty pricey. The atmosphere is not very up to date but the service is very friendly. Overall I give this restaurant three stars out of five.

The positive things about this restaurant are:

The Japanese Mini Mart
The Food
The Service

The negative things about this restaurant:

Prices
Location

Been to Sushi Yoko? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK