“As close to mom's cooking as you can get”

Mojito's Cuban American Bistro
Ranked #1 of 314 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The place to come for authentic Cuban food. The Rabo Encendió is a gastronomic delight. The baby back ribs are the very best fall of the bone with a sauce I would pay anything for the recipe. For seafood the camarones enchilados are large and the sauce is as close to mom's as possible. My husband swears by The lechón Asado. The churrasco steak is a go to for my sister. You really can't go wrong with anything ordered.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I did recommend this place. It's really nice, cost are really honest and food is great, sweaty spiced! People here are serving food really quickly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently traveled to Georgia from NJ and stayed in Norcross. Mojito's was recommended so we decided to give it a try. We were greeted by a friendly staff and were immediately seated. We began with the stuffed plantains as an appetizer, which was excellent. I chose the steak churrasco for my entree, which was perfectly grilled to my liking, and was accompanied by a delicious salad. The desserts were also tasty and nicely presented. The wait staff was friendly and quick to bring us whatever we needed. The vintage decor adds to the ambiance as well as the soft bossa-nova music played in the background. I believe there is live music on the weekends. Also there is a large patio to the rear of the restaurant, for those who prefer to dine al fresco. We revisited Mojito's before returning home and had the same enjoyable experience. If you're looking for a lively little place apart from the usual cuisine in downtown Norcross, look no further than Mojito's.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Been going here for several years now. Never had a meal less than excellent.Great staff and ownership. Great Dining Experience from start to finish!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I've eaten here twice; both times with friends who chose this restaurant. Was disappointed both times. I seem to be the only person who doesn't like this restaurant. On the last visit I ordered the flat steak. It measured about 1/4 inch thick and was so tough I brought it home and fed it to my dog.

Date of visit: March 2017