“WOW We are so impressed!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Great location, great price, wonder people. We stayed here few years ago and we are impressed with the up keep of the hotel. Loved the hot breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TrevorHQ
CISMorrow, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 20 December 2011

The room was clean, and larger than we expected. I worked from the hotel and the desk area was perfect and the internet was super fast. All in all very nice place and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Steph C

Reviewed 17 December 2011

Hotel as a very friendly staff and our room was perfect. It looks like a brand new room. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Lots of space in the suite
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gidmskan
CISMorrow, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2011

Reviewed 22 November 2011

This hotel was excellant. The people were kind went out of their way for anyone. My husband left his cane in the breakfast area and they called him and reminded him of it. Now that's service with a smile. Next time we go through Georgia this is where we will spend the night

Room Tip: 2nd floor was very quite. we were near the stairs and I was able to run up and down with no problem...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TaraG033
CISMorrow, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Recently renovated and much improved room quality.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drjGa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
2.6 km away
4.1 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
0.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Morrow

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK