We were so excited to get to this cabin but we were greatly disappointed when we got there. Too many things wrong with the cabin & the people running it are not keeping it up! First thing, do not even enter hot tub. Found out they are not using appropriate chemicals! They only empty the water then refill it with regular water. Molding & mildew must be growing in pipes. You can smell it when you open it. I didn't pick up it for a few days because my scent is greatly compromised from scar tissues. Only one jet works. Man came out to fix & claimed he did so but the jets were not putting out any action accept one! (Problems are noted in the guest book many months before!)
Only one person can bathe at a time &I put that lightly! You WILL run out of warm water. Forget about a hot 10 minute shower!!! Dog poop was all over the place too, including inside the cabin after it we supposedly cleaned! The back fenced area had huge piles of dog poop inside & we had to get someone to come get it up! They require you to pick your dog poop which wasn't a problem for us. Cabin was not cleaned well. Pet dander & dust everywhere! The gift basket they show is not an accurate description. We received a tiny dollar tree "Easter" type basket. It had one small bag of potato chips, one pack of crackers, one bag of popcorn, a small pack of dog bones & a coupon for only future package deals. No wine!!! They were always making excuses! The game room is a bust! Foosball & air hockey tables do NOT work & haven't for a long time! We didn't try the WII game since it had no batteries or back. DVD player does not work. Fireplace downstairs worked after they had to come out & relight it. They did NOT leave us wood for liv room heater. We had to call & beg for that too! Be carful with coffee maker. Does not shut off on its own. Floors weren't vacuumed & mopped at all. Dead bugs everywhere! Holes in walls, pillows torn, air hockey table legs are extremely unsteady. Cabin is up for sale so they are not keeping it maintained? Too much to list
Do not get in hot tub because it can be a terrible mistake. Just read up on what moldy untreated hot tub water can do to you & your children!