“Not the greatest ”

Papa John’s Pizza
Ranked #42 of 66 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Pizza dough wasn't cooked thoroughly. Service was good. Wouldn't order from there again. Breadsticks were good.

John S, Community Manager at Papa John’s Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Oh no, Debbie R! We never want to disappoint you! Please share the store details and your contact information on this form, so we can make this right. Thank you! bit.ly/1t1NHqa

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The pizza is good as Papa John's can be. If you are looking for food to feed a crowd pizza is always a go too.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

This is a great Papa John's location. The pizza always tastes fresh and is ready when promised. I usually pick up and never have to wait more than a minute or two for my order to be ready to go. Delivery is good from this location though there is a delivery charge added to the order.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

When we are in the mood for pizza and don't want to go out, Papa Johns is our go to place. It's good, hot, and fresh.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I placed and order and after waiting for almost 2 hours I was told my order had been canceled even though I did not cancel it. Now I know where not to order from since they do not want my business. I will order from another pizza place that appreciates my money.

Been to Papa John’s Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK