See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This,place is wonderful. Checked in with ease . Man sho was up front delightful. Room very nice and clean. Who ever writes these reviews must have a bone to pick with someone. I would very highly recommend this place .

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This place has received some rotten reviews, all I can comment on is my own personal experience, so here goes. Upon arrival the lady who checked me in was friendly I paid the weekly rate for 7 days which in my opinion was cheap for a king room. When I entered the room I snapped a few photos to add to my review and turned on the A/C, I continued to go through my usual routine of checking what works and what doesn't. After reading the other reviews I was nervous about staying there but I looked around for bugs, opened the bed and checked for bed bugs. I didn't find any, I was relieved. Throughout the week I left my valuables lying around in plain sight, never had a problem with anything coming up missing, the house keepers were friendly and serviced my room everyday I really didn't have any complaints to speak of just maybe they should replace the cord on the tv in the room I stayed in the reception could have been a bit clearer but the wifi was fast enough to stream on so I just connected my laptop to the tv and streamed away. Yes this is an older hotel sure not everyone is going to be comfortable here, it served my purpose. My co worker had the room two doors down he had no complaints either. Take it for what it is. If you find my review helpful let me know. Thanks!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank ktyler4972
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The staff is not accommodating, the rooms were not as clean as they should be. I always assume that a locally owned hotel that's competing against large chains in the area would go above and beyond to attract and retain their guests. These people haven't realized they're no longer the only place in town.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Charging $61 for a king single?!? There are roaches. The shower water pressure sucks. The rooms smell terrible. The AC is hit or miss. The people from housekeeping stand outside and stare at you and even walk past your room repeatedly looking through the windows. This is a roach motel and the cost is laughable.

Room tip: Stay somewhere nice for that amount of money!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ughordie
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

If I could rate this motel with no stars I would. Horrible experience, asked for a double room, got a king, went back to ask for a double and the owner told new I was a liar and that he needed the"man" who checked in to talk to him. My friend who checked in was at a dart tournament and wasn't there, and then he continually harassed me, and yelled at me because apparently a double room isnt what we asked for. This motel is 3/4 the way empty,.plenty of open rooms. He finally switched the room, I carried everyone's stuff up stairs to find the room had not been touched since the last guest. Hair everywhere, ash on the floor and beds, trash cluttering the room abd the beds torn apart. Frustrated, I went to tell the owner and he once again yelled saying he can't control that since technically check in is at 2pm....It's 1:45 pm. Everyone else here with us for the tournament was able to get a room as early as 10:30 am. My boyfriend happens to walk up and suddenly his attitude changed and he starts telling my boyfriend I was out of control and wouldn't deal with me anymore. Just horrible horrible horrible experience, but the nicest cleaning lady who barely spoke English cleaned the room for us and apologized and gave me a hug. I don't take well to be degraded because I'm a woman, and I refuse to let ANYONE talk to me that way. If this hotel wasn't literally 100 ft from where we are playing I would leave, but oh well.

Date of stay: July 2014