See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed there for one night. It was a terrible experience.There were people running around being loud. They were purposely banging on my door loudly 4 times that night between 6PM to 12AM all for amusement . I couldn't sleep at all. The towels were very thin and past their useful life. All of the pillow cases were dirty. One pillow case looked like someone had bled on it. Breakfast was cardboard. No milk. No cereal. No waffles. Simply no hot breakfast. There were visible mold all around where the carpet meet the wall. It is not worth the $57 I paid for. I am upset. I am not happy at all. I am not pleased with my first stay. I will not stay there again. Avoid this hotel at all cost if u can.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mongolianga m
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Attended a concert at Fuzions last Friday night and this hotel is adjacent to the Fuzions parking lot. Not wanting to drive after that party, a friend and I got a double room. Like I said above the picture is VERY DECEIVING. This is a basic...and I mean very basic hotel. I think it is an old Days Inn. That being said, I didn't see any bugs and it was clean, The linens were old and it could use a coat of paint, but if all you're doing is staying the night after a night of drinking, I have stayed in worse.

Room Tip: Stay on first floor so you don't have to schlep luggage up the stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank KathiBIngGA
Reviewed 14 May 2012

There is a bar called Fuzions behind Deer Acres Inn and one of my friends had a birthday party there and got a room at the hotel to stay in afterwards. Although everything in the room appeared to be in decent shape and clean in this former Days Inn, after sitting on one of the beds for awhile I went into the bathroom and thought I felt something crawling on my back. Sure enough, there was a cockroach (or some sort of similar insect) on my back, and I had never been so disgusted before in a hotel room in my life. Luckily I don't live too far from the hotel so I didn't have to stay here overnight, but if you are considering staying here, I would advise staying somewhere else in Monroe, such as the Country Hearth Inn, as this place is quite literally a roach motel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank pacfolly
Reviewed 28 January 2011

stayed at deer acres inn in december. it has great parking, clean rooms with lots of amenities, great value and good service. There is a restaurant/bar next to the hotel so walking for food and entertainment is great.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo