“Best Hometown Seafood”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #32 of 67 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Captain D's of Monroe, Ga is great representative of the franchise. Food is always as advertised (eat in or togo) and they have the best hushpuppies bar none. Great low cal options too.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant had a great atmosphere! No waiting in lines and the food was awesome! I barely eat hush puppies but I loved theirs!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Visited this location- but really wish I hadnt. With all of the choices of restaurants close by- I could have done better. I generally like Capt D, but this time it was SLOW. The counter staff person was clueless. Had to wait about 10 min for unsweet tea - and before you ask- we were NOT in the dinner rush. In fact there was only two other people in the restaurant. I gave her a coupon BUT i still had to remind her to remove the cost from my bill.
It will be awhile before I try this establishment again.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

This is a new building (1 year). Nice and clean, decent food, good service and a pretty good variety. We go there periodically when we want to eat fishy food fast.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This Captain D was great. Now they are average. Used to serve premium shrimp. Now they have tiny shrimps.

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK