“Hidden Gem on the corner”

Oriental Garden 3 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 June 2018

This is one of the best Chinese restaurants in the Monroe Area. My favorite, sesame beef! Yum!!!! Great lunch menu and the dinner items, you will get more than you can eat, so be prepared to take home a box. Friendly staff and they never keep you waiting. We visit 2-3 times a month.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We LOVE this place....unfortunately we are stuck on Sizzling Rice soup with Spring Rolls. Oh soooo good. The food portions are extreme and if you aren't starved you can get two meals...one to eat here and carry the balance home. The servers are fantastic and we are so fond of them

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great Chinese food. Menu is extensive and prices are reasonable. They serve beer and wine. The service is fast nad food was excellent.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Just moved to the area and wanted to try out a new Chinese restaurant. Went to Oriental Garden for lunch. The restaurant is very nice and clean with updated décor. I ordered the Hunan Chicken and Hot and Sour soup for my meal off the lunch menu. My meal arrived very quickly, hot and ready to eat. The soup was very tasty, I appreciate the differing taste than the usual at all the other Chinese restaurants. The Hunan Chicken was spicy, but not to spicy with a good sized portion for the price. The only negative I can say about this restaurant is the No Refund policy. R u kidding!! I mean not everyone is going to like your food all the time. Just hope they don't ever mess up my take out I guess.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visit here regularly and we love the place! The staff are always welcoming and the food is great.

Portion sizes are huge and food is served piping hot and freshly cooked.

The only thing to add would be a liquor license. It would be great to wash food down with a beer or glass of wine.

Heartily recommended!