“good pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #34 of 71 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 24 July 2017

WE have had several pizzas from this restaurant and found no fault with any of them. All were good and tasty

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Luckily I had a jacket in my car but I had to cuddle my toddler in it too. It's beyond uncomfortably cold in this place. The waitress was nice but it took forever for 2 medium pizzas to come out of the kitchen. There are 2 other tables (wearing jackets as well) and I've only seen 2 takeout orders leave. The pizza was just ok so I'm in no hurry to return.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This location offers both dine-in and takeout service. I go for the wings, usually on Wednesday, when they're on sale. This past week I received my usual order of wings that were swimming in my favorite sauce, cooked to perfection. I paired these with a stuffed-crust pizza loaded with Pepperoni to complete a great meal. Love the staff - they're friendly and go out of their way to make sure my food is perfect.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

if you want a lot of food but average pizza, eat at Pizza Hut. They have a buffet at lunch. It's ok. Pizza is hot and they have a variety.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I visited here a while back, and let me say that Pizza Hut has pretty good pizzas. I like their thick crust pizza. However, they offer a buffet which is not good at all. The choices are very limited and the food tastes too bland, where it sits on the buffet line. I don't consider this a deal at all. I ate with a friend, and both of us were disappointed. If you're gonna' offer a buffet, make it a good one with many choices of food, and take the old pizzas off the line, that are not being eaten!

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK