“Not Bad For Cheap”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Little Caesars is a good place for hot and fast cheap pizza. It's especially good for those on a budget. We like the thicker crust pizzas.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I visited the little ceasars in Monroe, Ga this morning for the first time. I thought they opened at ten which is when I showed up. They didnt open until 11. I was about to get in my car and leave and an employee opened the door and allowed me to go ahead and place my order. This worked out great because I was in a hurry. It only took a few minutes and I was on my way. The service was outstanding, and the pizza was as fresh as they come. I asked the employee his name, and it was the manager, Josh. Ive been ignored at places that werent open yet and didnt want to fool with extra work. Both employees jumped right to work on my order. I will definitely go back to little ceasars and I recommend it to anyone who has not tried it. Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My title pretty well says it all. The pizza is good and relatively cheap in price. I have been here a number of times, and the staff are always nice and quick. Would recommend it!

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK