“Not my Popeyes”

Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 67 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I ordered the $5 box, and said I would like it with white meat, I got it with dark. It was super greasy! I don't know if that box only came with dark, but they could of let me know. Also I am pretty sure that chicken was mild and not spicy like I asked for. The cashier was super nice.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Love POPEYE'S but this one is great. Employees are great and so is management. Chicken is always fresh

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Use to frequent this store 2-3 times a week. Drive thru could never get the order right, never. After getting home and discovering these error decided to sit in drive thru and check order before leaving. Still incorrect. Finally just gave this location up and haven't been back in 7 months!

Reviewed 20 April 2015

I love eating here when I want HOT spicy chicken, with dirty rice and beans. Ok, I admit it, my mouth is now watering. I need a box to this for my lunch tomorrow.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love Popeyes chicken. I especially like their chicken fingers for lunch. The red beans and rice are awesome.

Been to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK