“Chicken sandwich”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This place serves the best chicken sandwich ever. You can regular or spicy. It is closed on Sunday. The chicken is marinated in dill pickle juice and that makes it unique.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to use the ladies room on the way home from Atlanta and decided to grab a snack. Even though the place was super busy, as always, and the drive thru line was never-ending, I was still able to walk right in and place my order. The food came out really fast so I decided to sit in the dining to eat. The attendant in the dining room was very pleasant and really seemed to enjoy her work. It's refreshing to see people who care and acknowledge you while you are there. More fast food chains need to get on board. Enjoyed my bathroom break immensely and I will continue to stop in when I am in the area.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Chick-fil-A is consistently good and this location is no exception. The staff is always polite and helpful. I really enjoy the kale super
Salad. A tasty way to have a fiber rich salad.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I always seem to have the best of luck at this Chick-fil-A. They seem to have the lines moving fast especially in the drive thru. This is always important when you're a grandma with your grand kids in the car and don't want to get them out period I always seem to get exactly what I order. And I love the friendliness of the employees

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This location had some of the most friendly employees I've ever dealt with. They definitely make it worth going and giving a try.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK