“Take out”

Rockys Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It was our second time eating at Rockys. My teenager loves the calzone. The rest of us shared a pizza. Love the thin crust.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I always enjoy our pizza and garlic knots. Staff is always friendly. We love this place!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Very reasonable prices with New York style pizza. Convenient and fast! Normally got it to go. A little small if you want to eat inside!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Rocky's always welcoming staff make the real NY pizza even better but its not just pizza many other great dishes and sandwiches on the menu. I highly recommend the Philly cheesesteak and the Rubin.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I love to get the works, so many ingredients, and the garlic knots are out of this world! More than enough to feel a crowd.