“Nice surprise ”

Athens Grill
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

So we were looking for something different while passing through monroe. Thought we'd give it a try. All of the food we ate was a 10. The people were a 10 also, so nice and helpful. I'll frequent this place from now on.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

My wife and I went to Monroe Antiquing this past weekend,reviewed some of the restaurants in the area my wife wanted to check out the Athens grill, went there before we headed back home, We were the only ones in the place, the employee did not speak much English and never told us about the menu items, you order at the counter, and they bring it out to you, we ordered the super gyro, which we split and a large Greek salad, the salad was mostly lettuce , some onions , black olives with pits,cheese, no cucumber , a little tomato. The Super Gyros meat was very salty, and 2 drinks, for $20 , Mediocre food could have been better.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We both had the gyro plates. The gyros were very good. I asked for some extra tsaziki sauce and was quickly accommodated. The fries were hot and nicely seasoned. Easy to find on the corner of the strip between Walmart and Home Depot.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Before the owner changed my husband would pick us up takeout almost every Friday. I doubt we will be back. The food is incredibly bland. The dolma was mushy and had no flavor.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food, the service was ordinary and the prices were fair. You can in or take out so it's pretty easy all the way around. Delicious!

Been to Athens Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK