“Awesome Food”

Little Italy Peppinos Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I love the food at little Italy. The pizzas are delicious. The crust is crunchy, just like we like it. On another visit I ate a calzone.
It was meaty and cheesy. I can never eat all the food they give you.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Always good pizza here! We love the cheese garlic bread, too. The Stromboli never disappoints. Last night our order got a bit mixed up. They were very apologetic and made things right quickly. Mistakes happen and it’s not a big deal. How it is handled makes all the difference in the world! They did a fantastic job of taking care of us. I wish more places treated customers the same way. Good job! We are return costumers that will continue to visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

You can not go wrong with visiting this place from pizza to subs you get a great meal. Just like it name says, get a little bit of Italy style food here in Monroe. Not the call and order style pizza, it is real fresh tasting hand tossed cook with love style pizza. The calzones and Stromboli are great. Looking for good pizza... Give this place a try!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We love this pizza! Crust is super delicious and toppings excellent. We eat here all the time. The staff are very nice and service is great. Monroe does not have a lot of quality restaurants so we feel very lucky to have this amazing pizzeria in our little town. Most of the time we take out. We order enough for a second meal because it is so good!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

On a return trip to this establishment, I again ordered a small meat lovers pizza. Wow. I could only eat three slices and I had to use a fork and knife to do so. The pizza is “loaded” and it was delicious with a pitcher of beer. The remaining pizza I took home with me.