Heritage Inn
US$ 119
US$ 114
US$ 102
US$ 97
Comfort Suites Milledgeville(Milledgeville)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 67
US$ 61
Priceline
HotelQuickly
All reviewsburger kinglower priced hotelscontinental breakfastroom was cleanwalking distanceneeded a place to stayflat screenking roomlast minute reservationgreat pricemoteldeskpillowsevacueescablehurricanecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We are UK visitors and were caught out with Hurricane Matthew and our original trip to Charleston to stay in a hotel had to be cancelled. We needed a hotel for one night and managed to get a room here. It was below average, but we accepted that. What we could not accept was how rude the manager was to us. There had been a mix up with our credit card and booking was cancelled (UK bank's fault) , we were unaware of this, due to 5 hr time difference, but on check in, the manager was very helpful and we paid cash for the room. However, for some reason, the following morning the manager was extremely rude to us because of the credit card mix up. Saying that it was the last time that he would ever help anyone out and other things, he went on and on. We were amazed!. However, after speaking to one of our American evacuees in the next room, he had also been rude to their adult son. So, visitors be warned.!

Room Tip: At the back.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Jayesh K, Front Desk Clerk at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Thank you for your review. Our guests are our number one priority, therefore our goal is to exceed your expectations. I would like to take this time to address your issues. At the time of your arrival, we were unaware of room cancellation because you booked your room through a third party company, and not directly through our website. When we contacted the third party company, they notified us that they in fact had cancelled your reservation, because your credit card was declined. This was indeed during a very busy time and unfortunate circumstances due to the hurricane. Despite your issue with the third party company, our hotel manager still accommodated you with a room. The next morning we received a low rating from you because of something that wasn't our fault. There was a language barrier when speaking with my manager and he was merely asking you what could he do to make your stay more pleasant because he had read the review. We hope this has cleared the misunderstanding. Thank you for choosing The Heritage Inn.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel for the money. We were two guys who needed a place for a couple showers and place to grab a few hours of sleep. It met our needs to a T. Clean, friendly staff, good light breakfast, and felt safe. It was full due to hurricane evacuees and even-though staff looked overworked and stressed, they were still on top of their game. 5-star hotels don't have staff this friendly and helpful. It's not 5-star if that is what you are looking for but for the rest of us it works. I'll be back if I come back to town next year.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Jayesh K, Manager at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review. We work very hard to exceed our guest's expectations. We are pleased to know that you had a friendly experience and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing The Heritage Inn, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We were visiting the college for the weekend tour and needed a close by place as we did not want to drive back to Atlanta, this hotel was excellent for our needs, was safe, the staff was excellent (the lady who checked us in was so nice and even changed our room to non-smoking when we arrived, as I have allergy induced asthma) also the price is excellent

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Jayesh K, Manager at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to give us such a nice review. Our staff work very hard to exceed your expectations, and I'm pleased to know that we did. Thank you for choosing The Heritage Inn and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I felt the bed and pillows were very comfortable, the rooms were clean and plenty of room. There was a coffee pot, mini fridge and microwave in the room. For the money, it was better than I expected. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the rest (even though we were there for a funeral, so it wasn't a pleasure trip) The only to things negative was you could here the noises in the parking lot, loudly, and the breakfast was not very much selections. But overall for the price you can't beat it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Jayesh K, Manager at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to give a great review. Our guests are very important to us, therefore we try our best to exceed your expectations. We understand that you had many other hotels to choose from, thank you for choosing ours. We look forward to seeing you again someday.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

First time in the great state of GA and what an impression this establishment left. I recently stayed at this location from 08/25/16 - 08/30/16 and will NEVER go back! The reviews mislead me to believe that this was an actual clean, non roach infested motel, but boy was I wrong. It all started Friday when a baby roach was found crawling on the room phone. I didn't let it bother me since it was smaller than the size of a penny. That Saturday morning was a whole different story. It was around 9 AM as i am laying in bed and I hear my chapstick roll off the desk, but really didn't pay anymind until I saw a black little furry body scat as soon as I yelped! That is correct, a small mouse was hanging out in my room and ran behind the dresser. I kicked the dresser and the mouse ran towards the bathroom. I ran out and proceeded to walk towards the front desk. Mind you there were dead roaches along the path to the front desk. I informed the lady at the front desk and she apologized and stated that, that was the first time they heard of a mouse in a room. Of course NO manager was around. They switched me to the room next door and low and behold there was a slightly larger live roach in the garbage as soon as I walked in. That Saturday was a wedding I was in town for and had no time to fight for a refund at that time. They assured me they will take care of it. I went to my wedding and came back later that night to try and forget about the horrible morning. At 11:00 PM that same day a nice size roach decided to start scaling the walls. This is when my boyfriend got involved, mind you my boyfriend is a RETIED VETERAN, WHO SERVED HIS COUNTRY FOR 8 YEARS, AND NOW SUFFERS FROM PTSD!!! Those who have loved ones that suffer from this know very well of these sleepless nights. The hotel manager said all they could do was refund me one night. They did not offer a full refund so that I can stay elsewhere for my remaining days so I was stuck here for the remainder of my trip. I wanted at least half of my stay but was told no. The hotel manager also said this GA, so he implied everywhere in GA has roaches and mice. NICE!

PS - They never even got pest control to inspect the mouse room before booking someone else in it THE SAME DAY!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank nicole d
Jayesh K, Manager at Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you for acknowledging the great state of Ga. We appreciate your boyfriend's service to our country. After viewing our camera which is audio and visual, I found out that the moment you brought your issues to us, we immediately offered to move you to a different room or give you a refund. You decided to take another room and we still gave you a full refund for that first night and offered you a full refund so that you could obtain a room at another hotel for the remainder of your stay. You turned down the full refund at that time, and returned the night before check out and demanded a full refund after staying additional nights. We have our building and property treated by our pest control company regularly, monthly to be exact. We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your time in GA. Have a wonderful day.