“Waited a while for food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #57 of 236 Restaurants in McDonough
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was basically empty and we waited about 30 mins for our orders. Food was ok one person didn’t enjoy there meal. Kids enjoyed their burgers.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Went for a quick bite and it was excellent. Good service and decent burgers. Good selection overall. The salad bar was most excellent. This was a great place for a business meeting or just a night out. I would highly recommend it for either.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Just tried to have lunch at this location and was it a mistake!!!! My wife and I and 4 friends went to this restaurant to have lunch after Church so we could have a nice salad and get in and out in a hurry. Well nothing could have been further from the truth. The salad bar was never full! Over an hour and a half you would have thought that you would have been able get everything replenished but that wasn't the case. I had to go and get our silverware. After I went to get a salad and after our drinks came. Now to the meal after one hour and thirty minutes our lunch was still not there. So if you don't mind waiting, you don't mind getting your own silverware, you don't mind not having your food after an hour and thirty minutes, and you don't mind not having everything on the salad bar replenished after an hour and thirty minutes!!!! You will really enjoy your lunch!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The Chicken Primavera was a delicious lunch selection, and the broccoli cheese soup and salad bar were delicious as well. To top off our meal, we shared a slice of creamy Pumpkin cheesecake - so yummy!Kristi, our waitress served us well.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Usually like to hit a Ruby Tuesdays while traveling to have a healthy meal with their salad bar. This one was pathetic. Tasteless and almost rotten food, not even any crackers, disgusting pesto pasta salad. At $10 I felt ripped off as did my husband. We will not be stopping at Ruby Tuesdays again. I guess I can see why they are closing so many of their restaurants. And the place was so cold I had to get a jacket and shiver through a quick tasteless meal.