“THEEEE Best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2018

it was a bit cold here also but i started bringing a sweater other wise u freeze while waiting on your food but the food an drinks are delicious an cant wait to go back again

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted something different and we had not eaten there in quite a while. Well we still have not eaten there. We did not have to wait because we sat in the bar area. Once the server came to the table it still took 10 minutes to get two glasses of water and a Raspberry Tea. Then another server came over, we tried to tell him that we had been waited on but he had a deer in the headlight look on his face. The first server got it all worked out but it was already heading down hill. We ordered our food Cajun pasta, grilled Salmon and a Bacon Cheeseburger 86 the garden. I had added a house salad. Thirty minutes later I received my salad (I had to ask for it and then had to ask for silverware to eat it) while tables that were seated long after us were getting apps and salads. The server came by and she said she was going to check on our food. Then after another 10 minutes my wife called the server over when a table that had not been there for more than ten minutes got there appetizer. She said she was going to check again and said she would say something to the manager. The last straw came when a table that had not been there 20 minutes and already received there appetizers and salads, started getting there meals. When had been sitting there for over an hour. I went to the manager and told him I would pay for my salad and that tea but we were leaving. To my surprise other tables that had not been waiting as long were also leaving. Terrible customer service. I have worked in the food industry and there is no reason for any table to wait for more than 30 minutes to get there food.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 622denniss
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Four dear friends decided to have lunch - THREE OF US IMMEDIATELY SAID - CHEDDAR'S - Bourbon Glazed Salmon..so Cheddar's it was...We arrived about 11:30 am we were seated right away and Anthony was our server... GREAT SERVICE our entire meal... I chose for my two sides - mashed potatoes and green beans...one of the ladies had the Salmon with Baked sweet potato and broccoli casserole...as did the third lady ..our fourth chose Chicken with grilled shrimp, glazed with mango chili sauce over seasoned rice. Served with a garden salad. (she did ask for the chili sauce to be left off and they were gracious enough to do that for her) we had a great visit - wonderful meal - terrific service... Thank you Cheddar's...we will most definitely return soon...

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I loveeeeee dining at this restaurant! From the moment you walk in, the atmosphere takes your breath away from the ceiling fans to the double sided fish tank. What really tops it all off is the oh so delicious food and drinks. I love the fact that you can get great combos for under 15.00 which to me is not breaking the bank.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Have been to Cheddar's three times. The first two times were not memorable, but was up in the area and thought I would give it another chance. The waiter came over right away and took our order and the food was out very quickly, I wondered how they could get the order to the table that quickly as my friend ordered shrimp and chicken basket and I ordered a turkey club with extra well done fries. They must have things pre-made as my friend said his chicken was not even warm, and didn't eat it, he brought it home for his dog instead. I had fries that were under cooked and not even warm and the toast that my sandwich was on looked toasted, but was floppy like bread. I will not go back.

Date of visit: March 2018