“Delicious Huge Menu!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We love this place. Even when super busy you don't have to wait too long for a table. Good service. The menu is a huge mix of Greek, American and Italian dishes. They also serve Breakfast 24-hrs a day. The Greek Souvlaki platter is delicious; however the chicken in my dish was quite a bit dry this time. The tzatziki is amazing, the Patty Melt is awesome, and their Reuben Sandwich is one of the best we've ever eaten. Chicken Ala Greco is moist and flavorful. The desserts are phenomenal and huge! Rice Pudding is perfect...I get extra cinnamon. The White Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake is moist and incredibly good. Chocolate cake was superb! They also have huge delicious cookies including a giant Red Velvet cookie. Check out the dessert counter when you walk in and when paying cashier.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This place is always crowded and there's usually a waiting list, however, it is worth the wait. Prices are right and the quality and quantity of food are even better.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Heard lots of great things about this spot so we decided to try it one Sunday. The parking lot was very crowded but the wait was only about 15 minutes. Choosing what to eat took over 15 minutes..so many selections, but our server Leone l was very patient and informative. The soup & salad, onion rings and mozzarella were so filling we could barely eat the entrees we ordered! But we tasted them, then packed them up to go- along with our desserts!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

On our way through the Atlanta area, we decided to stop and visit the Marietta Diner. We had seen all of the rage on the food network and the travel channel and they proudly display Guy Fieri from Dinners, Drive Ins and Dives on their menus and throughout the establishment.

I will say we didn't try the desert and they had a case full of every type of cake known to man or so it seemed. We were just not impressed with the quality of food. I had an Italian Steak sandwich with fries and lentil soup. I was thinking the soup would be something similar to what you get at an Indian Restaurant but it wound up being more tomato based soup. I will say my wife and I both liked the cole slaw but everything else ordered at our table was just not good. In addition to that, the service was very slow.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Busy place with a wait that was reasonable. The menu is very large with lots of great choices. Excellent matzo ball soup and sandwichs galore as well as other selections. Priced a little high but the portions were huge in my opinion. Would have preferred a little less for less money. Noticed many people taking leftover food home.The desert case is a sin. Pretty sure I gained weight just looking at all the yummy deserts!

Been to Marietta Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK